Jinx meets Erza

Lucy looked at Jinx. " Hey, Jinx!" Jinx looked up as Lucy walked over to her. "You have a place to stay?" Jinx sighed shaking her head.

"I would ask to stay with Cana but I would rather not being all her drinking." Lucy smiled.

" You can stay with me, It would be nice to have a roommate and because theres an extra room in my appartment!"

Jinx smiled. "Thanks Lucy!"

Gajeel looked over at Jinx. "Oi! Noobie!" Jinx looked over.

"What?" She said.

"You're a Dragon Slayer right?" Jinx nodded. "Heads up!" Gajeel mumbled as a iron pillar came flying at Jinx. Jinx smiled stopping the pillar with her hand.

"I'm not like Rouge or Sting. Just so you know." Jinx smiled as the Iron heated in her hand. Gajeel returned his hand to normal shaking it.

"Hot. Hot Hot hot hot!" He said. Natsu and Lucy stood watching. Lucy had a face saying 'Are they really doing this' Natsu stood laughing. 

Jinx's hair became a crimson fire. "Lets have some fun!" Jinx ran at Gajeel her fist turning to a crimson fire. Gajeel attempted an attack Jinx blocking it and hitting him into the closest wall. Their fighting went on before it came to an abrupt ending as Erza walked into the guild. Erza looked at Jinx.

"Who is that." Erza said as Jinx looked at Erza.

"That is Jinx.. She is a new member..." Lucy said looking at Erza.

"She is like Sting and Rouge.... Third Generation Dragon slayer...." Erza said studing Jinx.

"How did you know that." Jinx said directly to Erza.

"There is wanted posters for you. A new guild called Fire Melody has a bounty on you." Jinx's eyes became large.

"They can't find me so I am fine." Jinx said calming a bit.  

Erza looked at Jinx. "What did you do to them. Tell me!"

Jinx shrugged. "I don't remember. I guess my memory is a bit blured from then. I didn't even know there was a Fire Melody guild... I know of a camp... But I havent been there in over three years..." Jinx said half lying.

"Tell the truth Jinx."

"Okay, before I came here I went into Fire Melody's camp and destroyed a small part of the camp. Knowing that they would go after, Dragon Fire, my old camp. The reason why is because I wanted to show Dragon Fire that without me they were nothing!" Jinx said her voice a bit shaky as if she was scared for once.

"Jinx, you need to go to Fire Melody and appologize." Lucy said. 

"I can't. If I go anywhere near them..." Jinx's voice trailed off.

"Well at least change your look so that way you aren't recognized." Erza said. "Lucy can help you wit that. Right, Lucy." Lucy nodded.

"Yeah. We can do it tonight." Jinx smiled lightly.

"But I will be watching you." Erza said looking at Jinx.

"If the guilds ever cross paths, know that we will not keep you a secret. You are a member of the strongest guild! You are strong as well! If you were able to destroy a part of their camp while you were by yourself you are strong!" Erza said. 

"Oh, you seem like you are an S-Class wizard.. Do you know what class you are?" Mirajane said looking at Jinx.

"I was an S-Class in my old camp... But whenever I was gone on a job they got destroyed...Or I destroyed where the job was... So I rarely did a job." Jinx said.

"You will fit in well," Natsu said laughing. 

Jinx smiled as the people around her looked to be happy.  Where at Dragon Fire, she was miserable."So, Jinx, when are you going to go on your first job?" Gajeel said looking at her. Jinx shrugged not knowing when she will. Being like other Dragon slayers she has issues with transportation and motion sickness. 

"I'm not sure when my first job will be. I mean, I have gone alone but I choose not to..." Jinx said. "I would go with you on a job but if you are anything like mr. hot head then there would be a lot of fighting." Gray said.

Jinx laughed as Natsu punched Gray. "I am not a hot head!" Jinx sat laughing as the two rivals were fighting. 

Juvia sat in the corner watching the fight and mumbling to herself. "Gray-sama offered to go on a job with the new girl and not Juvia...." Jinx glanced over to Juvia and got up walking over to her.

"Hi...." Jinx said to Juvia.

"Hello..." Juvia said looking at Jinx.

"I'm Jinx, the new member of Fairy Tail." Jinx said with a smile putting her hand out to shake hands with Juvia.

"Juvia welcomes Jinx." Juvia said smiling back.

 "I noticed you were alone over here so I thought I would say hi." Jinx said sitting on the table.

"Juvia appreciates that." Juvia said looking at Jinx.

"Is it normal for the two of them to fight?" Jinx asked knowing that Juvia was a long time member.

"Natsu-san and Gray-sama always do this. Gray-sama has ice make magic where Natsu has fire dragon magic." Jinx nodded.

"I am guessing that you have water magic being your name was big in Dragon Fire. You were one of the element 4 in Phantom Lord...." Jinx said.

"Juvia uses water magic, yes." Juvia said looking over to gray and natsu who were still fighting. "Jinx is the new dragon slayer.. Right?" Jinx nodded. 

After a little more fighting Erza broke up the fight and the two of them had played buddy buddy. Jinx and Lucy had soon decided that it would be a good time to go out to look for a new look for jinx.

"Erza, you want to come along with Lucy and I?" Jinx asked.

"I would love to but I need my rest." Erza said as Lucy pulled Jinx out of the guild.