Dragon Fire in ruins

Lady Fiora looked at Kikari with anger and disgust. "You let the Dragon Slayer escape!" Kikari on his knees hands chained behind his back. "You know she was the only thing protecting us! She was making us into a guild! You let her escape!" Lady Fiora's voice boomed through the camp. "You are the true trator to the camp!" Lady Fiora grabbed Kikari by his neck pushing him up against the wall. 

"L-lad-lady F-Fiora! P-please! M-Mercy!" Kikari got out as he could hardly speak. Lady Fiora dropped Kikari to the ground.

"Why should I show you mercy? You let our strongest escape!" Lady Fiora yelled.

"I have a tracker on her. Please! Trust me! We can get her back!" Kikari yelled. 

"You have a tracker on her? That is forbidden magic." Loki yelled from a far.

"How do you have that when all of us have basic magic!" Loki yelled.

"I-I learned it from a guild I was formerly in." Kikari said. 

"Who do you think kept the magic cap on her." Lady Fiora said looking over to Loki. "Now, where is she. Where is my daughter!" The room stood silent. Light whispering filled the room. "I adopted Jinx after her dragon disappeared." Lady Fiora stood starting to tear up. 

Kikari looked up. "Incoming attack!" The ground started shaking as people started to panic. "It feels like Fire Melody is coming!" 

Fire Melody is a rival camp, consisting of three hundred members, Magic of all types. They didn't stand a chance when Jinx was around but as Jinx left she had made her mark on their camp. Lord Quarki, the master of the camp had to get his revenge for Jinx's violence in the camp going to the Dragon Fire. 

As the ground shook more and more as the other camp got closer. "Don't just stand there! Defend the camp!" Lady Fiora yelled.

Kikari's restraints broke as he stood yelling. "MOVE IT!" Everyone nodded as Fire Melody drew closer. 

The gates of the camp soon got destroied. "WHERE IS SHE! WHERE IS JINX!" Lord Quarki yelled as Fire Melody was entering the camp through the poorly guarded gates. Kikari keeping his magic hidden as Lady Fiora watched over the camp that used to be the strongest in the area. Lord Quarki soon got to the main building which Lady Fiora sat. "Where is she!" Lord Quarki yelled as Lady Fiora stood.

"You will have to defeat me before I tell you where she is!" Lady Fiora stood holding her ground.

"A one on one battle between the masters of the camps! Kikari release my power restrains!" Kikari nodded releasing the restrains. 

As the restrains was released Lady Fiora transformed. "Angels Soul!" Lord Quarki smirked as he got into his fighting stance.

"Lets go." Lord Quarki said as Kikari ran hiding for her knew the battle would end disastorisly. Lord Quarki ran at her with three cards in his hand. Throwing the cards as Lady Fiora blocked them them landing in a triangle around her as magic circles appeared. Lord Quarki appeared withing the triangle grabbing Lady Fiora from behind. 

"You have no defence!" Lord Quarki said slaming the palm of his free hand into the back of Lady Fiora. A peircing scream came from her mouth. Taking the hit Lady Fiora turned as she punched Quarki in the chest leaving a magic circle.

"I won't be defeated!" A blast sent Lord Quarki into a wall. "I will make a short fight with you." Lady Fiora yelled as she sent a circle of feathers out each piercing Lord Quarki's armor. As the two masters are fighting Dragon Fire's defences is failing people lying on the ground unable to move or badly wounded. Kikari stood horrified.

"Why did you leave us Jinx...Do you want the camp to be destroyed...." Kikari whispered in hiding. His friends and everyone of the guild laying unable to fight. Within the fight of two masters raged on a war between them. Having been rivals their fighting went on. 

Lord Quarki soon had shortened breath as well as Lady Fiora. Their fighting draining their energy. "Call off your attack! You have alretty lost this fight! Your guild has left mine destroyed." Lady Fiora said as Lord Quarki fell to his knees.

"Not until you tell me where Jinx is!"

Lady Fiora retorted."I don't know where she is! If I did she would be here! She left the camp!" Lady Fiora said gasping every few words. "Please call off the attack!" Lady Fiora said as Lord Quarki grinned.

"Fine. This is a draw. I will get my vengance on Jinx. She will see what happens when you play with Fire Melody!" Lord Quarki said as he limped out of the building calling a retreat.

Kikari ran to the headmistress' side. "Are you alright Lady Fiora?" She nodded returning to normal, just beat up.

"We need*gasp* to find Jinx *Gasp* before they do!" Lady Fiora said nodding.

"Lady Fiora the camp is nearly destroyed. All but three are wounded!" Kikari said.