Miss Fairy Tail Pageant

Jinx sighed walking around Fiore. It was pageant season for Fairy Tail and she didn't stand a chance going against Cana, Mirajane, Erza or Lucy. Even with a new look she felt as is she didn't stand a chance. Sign ups were going on as Lucy bumped into Jinx. 

"Hey, Jinx, you going to do the pageant?" Lucy asked Jinx with a smile.

"No.... I don't stand a chance against any of the girls." Jinx said looking down.

"Jinx, you are a beautiful girl. Embrace it." Lucy said. "Come on, it'll be fun."

Jinx smiled at Lucy. "I don't see why you want me to do it. I'm not going to stand a chance." Lucy grabbed Jinx's arm and pulled her to the guild building. Cana sitting drinking looked over. 

"Lucy what are you doing! No! Stop! I am not doing the pageant!" Jinx was yelling as they got closer to the sign ups.

"Jinx calm down and do it all ready!" Lucy yelled pulling her.

"Jinx you should do it." Cana said with a smile. "You are beautiful."

Jinx groaned. "Fine I'll do the damn pagent!" Jinx mumbled being forced to sign up. 

"What kind of things are in pageants?" Jinx asked never having been in one before.

"The catagories are never really the same after what happened when I first joined. You will just have to awe the judges." Cana said looking at Jinx.

Jinx sighed. "If you say so... When is it anyways?" She said.

"Two days." Gray said leaning on the wall in his boxers. Jinx sighed and sat.

"Don't worry hot head, you'll figure something out." He said jokingly to Jinx.

"I'm not Natsu twinkle toes." Lucy looked at Jinx and Gray half expecting the two to fight.

"Haha, I like that one." Gray said laughing.  Jinx smiled slightly. 

~~~

"We need to find her! Jinx must pay!" Lord Quarki said as he slammed his hand on the wall.

"S-sir... Jinx has been located.... S-shes in F-fiore!" A celestial mage said out of breath running into the lords chamber.

Lord Quarki stood. "How do you know!" Lord Quarki said looking at the wizard girl.

"I was.. going through...on a job...and saw...her..." She said slowly catching her breath.

"Allyson... Thank you..." Lord Quarki said walking to her. The wizard, Allyson, stood up straight as Quarki approached her.

"I will soon be able to get my revenge that I need." Lord Quarki placed his hand on Allyson's cheek. Allyson turned her face to the side slightly.

"Jinx....Is in Fairy Tail...." She said quietly. Lord Quarki's eyes got big. "They went from the strongest guild to the weakest back to strongest in all of Fiore..." Allyson said. "How are you going to get her..."

Lord Quarki growled. "We will attack Fairy Tail. We will show them that Fire Melody is not one to be messed with."

~~~

Day of the Pageant. 

~~~

Jinx yawned getting up out of her bed. her hair an extreme mess. Lucy hearing her from her room, walks to the doorway. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Lucy said. "Today's the pageant, hope you are ready." Lucy said.

"I need to do something other than my braids to my hair..." Jinx said looking at Lucy. "Mind helping?" Lucy nodded.

Later that day as the pageant was raging on. 

Jinx with her nervousness was shaking. "L-Lucy!! H-HELP!" Jinx was freaking out.

"Jinx calm down. You are fine." Jinx took a deep breath as it was now her turn. She clenched her fists moving onto the stage.

"Just awe the judges Jinx... You can do it..." Said to herself. She took a deep breath as the doors of the guild slammed open. Jinx looked up as Lord Quarki was standing with half of Fire Melody with them. "Damn it!" 

Marvok looked over at Lord Quarki then to Jinx. "Shows over. Jinx is coming with me." Lord Quarki said.

"I'll go fighting." Jinx growled.

Natsu looked over to Jinx. "If you try taking her, you have to deal with us, Fairy tail." 

"Natsu. No. This is my fight. Trust me." Jinx said as Fire Melody rushed into the guild building fighting everyone around Jinx and Lord Quarki.

"Jinx....Now." Lord Quarki said one hand behind his back.

"Force me." Jinx ran at Lord Quarki her fists glowing with a Crimson fire. Lord Quarki blocked kicking Jinx down.

Lucy looked over. "Jinx!" She yelled as Jinx got up, her hair flaring. Jinx's arm soon to be covered in a Crimson flame ran at Quarki who threw the three cards at Jinx hitting her in the chest, her flames going out. Jinx was then unable to move. Lord Quarki walked close to Jinx as the cards turned to ash and the flames returned, Jinx quickly slamming her fist into Lord Quarki's chest.

Lord Quarki slammed into the wall. Jinx looked at her hands and grinned. "You will stay away from me. You will stay away from my guild. My home!" Jinx yelled out putting her palms together. Jinx's hands drew apart with the sight of a bright Crimson light. "Rays of the Crimson Dragon!" Jinx yelled out as rays of a crimson colored light pummeled Lord Quarki. 

Jinx walked up to Lord Quarki grabbing him by his shirt. "You mess with my home, my friends, even Dragon Fire and I will destroy you!" Jinx took and threw Lord Quarki out the guild entrance. "Who else wants to see what I can do!" Jinx yelled out her eyes crimson. The building fell silent before everyone that was not in the guild ran. Jinx cracked her knuckles as there was cheering. Jinx looked around, confused. 

"Jinx was that was that?! You took on their strongest.." Lucy said running up to Jinx.

"Lord Quarki is master of Fire Melody. They were always a Rival camp. Always have been. But they always wanted me. You don't know how much resrain I held." Jinx said looking to Lucy.