Chapter Seven

Zach stayed up all night thinking of her and knew that it be better to stay out of her life.

So, as Zach took a taxi to get to Connors place, he was nervous about doing something that he never did before.

As he knocked on his door, the door was cracked. He stepped in without permission. He scrambled to his room and stood infront of a rug. He swipe the rug to the other side and open the floor door with a metal latch.

Zach climbed in the attic and scammed his eyes over all of this syrups that cursed a spell.

There were millions of small glass thimbull full of spells.

Zach calmly trying to find a spell for him to forget Maddison. He finally did.

His eyes focus on the bottle in his hand as a single tear rolled down his face.

"I love you Maddison. Goodbye" He softly spoke. He quickly opened the cap and chugged it down.

As he was finish, his whole body turned weak and cold as he lay there dying.

The powerful Demon took over his body and let the good soul floated in the heavens.

Suddenly, Zach stood up as his eyes were red and a evil smirk appeared bodly on his face.

"That took him long enough. Now where is that wicked B***" His words were full of maddness and anger.

The rest of the night past as I laid on my bed healing from a massive chest pain. As I fluttered my eyes open, I just see William standing infront of my window.

I groaned as I sat up. He looked at me as I looked at him.

"You look better" He said with a soft smile.

"Yeah" I lied. I wasnt feeling better.

Will walks over to the bed at sat at the edge as I sat up more.

"Did someone attack you last night"? Will blurted out.

"No" I lied. He had the look that he knew I was lying.

"You don't have to lie to me. I know a threat when I see one" He said. I sat there scared to say anything.

"You wouldn't understand" I softly said.

Will just stared at me like he could feel what I've been going through.

"I can't help you, unless you tell me" His words were so calm. He was pleading likehuh he wanted to know.

"Its Zach father and between Zach and his brother. Its alot you dont understand" His eyes soften like he knew what is was about.

"You fell for Zach"? He say softly as I nodded. He sat there in slience trying to process it.

"I want to let you know that the Zach you fell for. Its not him. Its a murderous monster that will not hesitate to kill you" The words that he was saying was so difficult to believe but they felt true.

"What are you talking about"? I sat up more as I wanted to,know what he had to say. He sighs.

"When you were a little, you and Zach had this connection that know body would understand. Soon, later on, when Zach father found out your nature and that Zach loved you. He decide to kill his own son and replace him as a son he always wanted. A warlock that wanted to kill, not love" A tears slipped out of my eyes as he explained to me everything.

"I don't believe that. The Zach that I know and love is still there" I blurted out. I didnt want to believe that story because I was scared it might be true.