Chapter Four

As my eyes was interrupted by the beaming horizon sun. I was still on the plane almost to my destination to Denver.

Even though I never been to Denver, It was a better place than being back home. A place that’s you’re the target and everyone is after you.

Zach was right for me to leave but was he protecting me? Maybe, he wasn’t that evil. Why though?

The plane smoothly landed the platform as I looked at the square window looking at a place that I never see myself going to a place that I liked to call Denver.

Maddison grabbed her suitcase from above her head that was stored in a plastic cubbies and started walking out of the plane.

As they open the doors, she felt the breeze touched her face softly that made her feel safe, free and relax than she was ever before.

The landscape above her was really rich of hospitality, something I never see before.

The passengers drifted away to their families that was holding signs with their names on it.

Unfortunately, my name wasn't out for display. Passing through a crowd that was hard with people that had a no manners.

When I got past the crowd and got outside, I grabbed a taxi to get a ride at the nearest descend hotel to stay for a while.

As I looked out the window, I just a peaceful moment to think and that was nice. Thinking about, why did I had to be chosen for all of this? I had a long lost journey that I needed to find the truth and myself.

When taxi stopped in front of this hotel that was nice in somewhat but wasn’t bad. The driver turns around that had zeal eyes, like something suspicious.

"Seventy-two fifty" The man demanded. I nod and proceed to get the money. I gave it to him as I stepped out of the taxi and looked at the hotel.

The view of this Lake Western View hotel that sounded country but still had that elegant feeling and look to it.

I walked in the hotel with my suitcase alone as I see families and an ambassador that glanced at me with red eyes. The man was young and tall that symbolized a Warlock. His suit was like a black tie fancy suit that kept glancing at me while talking to an older gray hair gentlemen.

I stood there waiting for someone to let me get a room but, nobody was there but the younger man kept glancing at me, then, started walking towards me.

The feeling that I had, didn’t feel right. I was scared because I’m probably talking to someone that can kill me.

"Sorry, but are you, Maddison"? The young man that was slight taller than me had a welcoming smile.

"Yes and how do you know"? I asked. He looked kind but still something was off about him.

He looked around and then lower his lips to her ear and spoke.

"Zach told me" Those words were cold escaping from his lips. He looks at me kindly, like I could trust me.

"How did Zach know that I was going to be here"? I asked.

"You know Zach, always protective of the person he loves" The man leaned his elbow against the marble counter with a soft smile.

"Yeah" I said breathlessly.

"So, who are you"? I asked.

"I'm your tutor, I’ll teach you how to fight and mentor you how to control your ability so, and nobody would know you really are" How does he know? He know who I am?