I Will Protect You-Part 8

A/N: MAJOR TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR SELF-HARM!!!!! If you are in any way upset by, triggered by, or offended by Self-Harm, please DO NOT READ!!!
If you are struggling with Self-Harm, please know that you are NOT alone. You are loved and wanted. You are so important. If you want to, please do not hesitate to message me. I love you guys. <3
Also there's a lot of swearing.
This part starts with a nightmare and a bad panic attack so EMETOPHOBIA (fear of being sick/vomit) AND ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACK WARNING!!!!!!!! If you don't like this stuff then please don't read!!! Also, after the chaos, THERE WILL BE FLUFFFFFFFFF ^_^

"Mark? Where are you?" Jack called out. The house was pitch black. Jack was using his iPhone as a light. He stumbled around in the darkness, calling for Mark. Out of nowhere, Jack felt a hand grab him by the shirt collar and yank him harshly into a room. Jack yelped, yelling for Mark again. "Mark?!" He looked around wildly. The sound of the door slamming made Jack jump. A single light turned on in the room. Jack saw Mark standing by the door. "There you are! Didn't you hear me calling you?" Jack asked, breathing out a sigh of relief. Mark just glared at him. "Mark?" Jack said. The light went out, causing Jack to jump. When the light flicked back on, Mark had a smile on his face. But not his regular goofy smile. This smile was different...colder. "M-Mark? You're kinda scaring me..." Jack said, trying to smile. The light went out again. "Stop doing that!!" Jack said loudly, starting to get really nervous now. When the light came back on, it revealed Mark holding a small handgun. Jack's eyes went wide. Where the hell did he get that?! "Mark...?" Jack said quietly. "Don't talk. Just listen." Mark hissed. Jack was taken aback. He'd never been scared of Mark before. "Wh-Wha-" Mark cut him off. "I said don't speak!!!" He had yelled it, loud. Jack shrunk back a little. Mark chuckled, seemingly enjoying Jack's prevalent fear of him. "You pathetic little weakling." Mark spat. "You're nothing but a pathetic fuck-up!! All you do is just fuck everything up!!! How can you be so fucking stupid?! Huh?! You're WORTHLESS!!!" Mark had moved closer to Jack as he spoke. Jack felt tears well up in his eyes. "M-Mark...W-I'm s-sorry!" He tried. "No!!! It's too late for 'I'm sorry'!!!" Mark looked like he was seething with rage. He was actually shaking, and the veins in his head were showing. "It's too late for everything." Mark said, slowly raising the gun to point it at Jack. Jack took a few steps backwards. "No. No, no, no, no Mark please! P-Please, please, please I'm s-sorry! I'm sor-ry Mark please-e!" Jack said, his tears overflowing. Mark smiled at him, the same evil smile as before. "You're just a worthless piece of garbage...I don't know why the hell I ever dated you. Biggest mistake of my life." Mark looked Jack straight in the eyes as he said the last sentence.

Then, Mark did something that made Jack even more terrified. He turned the gun on himself. Jack's eyes went wide. "NO!!! No no no no Mark please don't!!! Mark please no!! Please don't Mark please!! Kill me! D-do it to me!! Not you, Mark please..." Jack sobbed, gasping desperately for air. He was shaking hard. "Mark please!! You're a-all I have!! Please don't!!"  He was too scared to move closer, so he just stayed where he was, begging. All the while, Mark kept that disturbing smile on his face. "I'm doing myself a favor for once. All you do is hold me back! You take advantage of me!!!" Mark yelled through clenched teeth. "I-I don't...please..." Jack tried. Mark just laughed dryly. "Fuck you, Seàn. Go find someone else's life to ruin." He said. He looked Jack dead in the eyes, and pulled the trigger.

Jack's eyes shot open, and he gasped. He sat up quickly, looking around wildly. Mark's eyes opened quickly, and his gaze fell on Jack. "Jack?" Mark said groggily. Jack screamed, and jumped out of the bed quickly. He stood on the other side of the bed, staring at Mark. Mark leaned over and turned on the light on his nightstand. Jack hid his face in his arms. "No!!!! No no no!!!!" He screamed. Mark was suddenly much more alert. He slowly got out of the bed. "Jack? Jack it's okay." He tried. Jack moved his hands for a second, revealing tears streaming down his cheeks. Mark held up his hands, trying to show him that everything was okay, but Jack flew backwards against the wall. "NO GOD PLEASE!!!!" He screamed, choking. His chest was rising and falling at an impossible speed. Mark noticed that his skin had gone white. His eyes were wide with intense terror. "Jack...It's okay. Everything's fine. You're safe." Mark tried, keeping his voice low and calm. Jack moved his hands again, this time, revealing just how hard he was crying. It broke Mark's heart. "P-Please..." He whispered. "What?" Mark asked gently. Jack choked again. "Jack, can you look at me? It's all okay." Mark said, trying to keep his own voice steady. Jack shook his head violently, pinching his eyes shut. His breathing had skyrocketed within the last two seconds, and his whole body shook harshly. This was worse than the panic attack Ethan had had in the elevator. "Jack, it's okay. Everything is okay..."