Chapter 1

{The italics are what Louis is thinking}

*******************************************************************

Louis's POV

"Louis the new girls will be here in a second, and I expect you to behave! Now help your sisters finish baking the cookies, so we can give it to them as gifts when they come!" my mom hollered.

Sighing, I changed my clothes and got ready to go down, until I heard 1, no...3, cars roll in the driveway of the new house. Suddenly, 3 girls simultaneously stepped out of the 3 different cars, each huffing and slamming the door of their cars. Interested in what was going to happen, I stayed in my room, looking out the window. There were three girls: a girl with golden blonde curls and bright blue eyes, a girl with dyed-red hair and green eyes that sparkled with delight, and a petite Asian with beautiful brown locks, and warm brown eyes.

"This is so stupid."  said blondie.

"Alexis," her mom chided, "You haven't even seen it yet."

Alexis, so that's her name, I noted; she's cute.

"England sucks." Said the girl with the dyed-red hair, crossing her arms.

"You're just too stubborn Ella. No matter what I say, you'll always think that."

Ah...a fiery one...I'll keep her in mind. Ella was it?

"The weather's horrible here." The asian said, dully.

"You should be grateful that you at least got to move with your friends Jade." Her mom said.

Ah...another cutie...Jade I noted.

The girls all went inside, with the exception of blondie...Lexi?

Before I could even wonder why she was still outside and didn't go in with the rest of her friends, another car pulled into the driveway. Out came a girl with luscious brown hair, and blonde highlights, and the prettiest green eyes I had ever seen.

"Stupid England." The girl mumbled, kicking at the ground. "Remind me why we moved here again?" the girl asked her mom.

"Diana just give it a try. You'll love it! I promise." Her mom said, warmly, ignoring her complaint and sarcastic question.

Diana...I noted. Cute name.

"Don't make promises you can't keep mom." The girl mumbled.

"Diana you're here!" blondie - no Lexi - said, her mood swiftly changing.

"Sadly." Delilah - Diana? Oh well... - sighed.

"Come on Diana." (Ah..Diana..I was close) her mom called.

"Let's go in." Diana said dejectedly.

"Right. The new house." Lexi said, her mood suddenly deflating (Was she on her period or something?)

As the door closed behind the mother and daughter, and friend, I gave a small smirk.

This was going to be an interesting year.

***************************************************************************

{Sorry this was pretty short! And kind of boring! Introducing the characters and the setting and everything will be kind of boring and I'm sorry for that! But it'll get better! I promise!}