Sneak Peak

{I'm a new author on Wattpad, and this is my first story so it might suck! But I'll try my best! Promise! Hope you like it!}

*************************************************************************************************

The girl sighed, as she saw a figure run towards her. 

It was him.

Why couldn't he just leave her alone? Hadn't he done enough? The girl turned to leave, until she heard him shout.

"Wait! I need to tell you something!" The boy panted.

The girl turned around, exasperatedly, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm leaving." The boy whispered, as he neared her.

"I know." She said, mentally patting herself on the back for staying strong.

"Just like that? You're not even gonna congratulate me? You're not even gonna say goodbye?"

"Do you really deserve it? From me of all people?"

"Diana I'm sorry! I know I screwed up big time! Just let me make it up! Give me one more chance!" the boy begged. "I...." the boy continued. "I love you!"

"Bull." The girl snorted. "I have to go. Goodbye Louis. Don't expect a 'I'm gonna miss you!'" The girl said, sarcastically, turning away and running off, so he wouldn't see the tears, threatening to spill out.

**************************************************************************************************