What they do that turns you on

JACE: When he is training. He is shirtless and he starts getting sweaty by the minute. The way his muscles flex and retract. Your usually standing by the door. He usually catches you and smirks. You whisper "well you we're driving me crazy," then you quickly leave or join him.

ALEC: So basically everything he does drives you crazy but when he is focus he will look off into the distance bitting his lip. You look at him until he notices you and you turn way blushing. "Oh my gosh how that boy can drive me crazy," you thought.

SIMON: For some reason whenever he is clumsy it drives you crazy. It's cute to you and he just makes you laugh in general. He falls everywhere but you do the same because your the cute but dorky couple. Sometimes you wonder to yourself "wow we must drive people crazy".

MAGNUS: When Magnus is practicing magic he moves his hands in a slow steady motion which makes you go bananas. He can do it all day y and you would sit there drooling over the motion of his hands. He knows your watching and comes over to kiss you lightly. "Magnus stop driving me crazy," you said with a chuckle.

RAPHAEL: He's already sexy I mean he is a vampire and a Latino one so what's not to like. When he starts kissing you all over your face. It really drives you crazy. You tell him to stop even though you like his lips all over your face. It leads to a make out session which you don't mind. After you catch your breathe you whisper into his chess "why do you make me go crazy for you".