How Simon ask you out

You are looking at yourself in the water puddles after every step. You were on your way toward the institute at night. After awhile your face brighten up from the lights that show down from the institute.

You walked up the familiar steps and through the door you went. The first person you saw was Hodge, you were the mundane he did like.

"Where is my best friends," you spat coldly as possible.

"At the graveyard and don't tough anything," Hodge had the hate in his voice as much as you did.

"Fine I'll leave you, it's like nobody want to be around you anyway," you left Hodge, ready to get out of there.

The cemetery wasn't that far and you knew where it was, but something seemed off to you.

You arrived with your shoes crutching the leaves as you walk. You continued walking down the line of headstone while you fell upon the group.

Clary was crying and Jace was burying something. You couldn't stand it, you walked alittle closer to see Jace was burying Simon's lifeless body.

"Jace," you screamed out.

"What are you doing to him," your voice was now breaking.

"No it's ok y/n. It was this or kill him with a stake," Clary had pulled herself together by then and gave you a hug.

"Clary why did you tell me he was becoming a vampire," you looked up to Clary's eyes for a spilt second before you heard simon waken.

Simon hissed at Clary, then his eyes fell upon you.

"Am I a vampire," the question hung in the air after what seemed forever.

"I said am I a vampire," Simon was screaming in there faces.

"Yes," Clary said coldly.

"What you did this to me. How could you?"

"I had to it was for your own good," Clary was about to cry again.

Simon looked at us before running off. You took a look at Clary and you took off after vampire Simon.

The air was cold and that made it easier to run for you. You knew where Simon would be. Your eyes met his house and you ran toward his room window. You looked inside to see Simon sitting on the bed holding his head. You knocked on the window once.

Simon looked up. He looked hurt from awhile back. Simon came over and opened the window and helped you in. You two exchange looks before sitting on the bed .

"Y/n why did you come here," Simon's glasses were off and you could tell he was hurt.

"I need to know if your ok,"

"Well you know just being a vampire not much. Look y/n I like you and all but why did y-," you couldn't take it any more. You smashed your lips into Simon's warm lips.

"Wow ok I did not see that coming ," Simon spoke

"Simon look I like you and I always have," you got up off the bed and made your way toward the door.

"No don't leave," Simon ran over quickly before closing the door and kissing you again. He wrapped his arms around your waist, you wrapping your arms around his stomach.

Simon deepen the kiss then told you to jump. You did and wrapped your legs around him. Simon fell on the bed holding you. Finally simon and you came up for air.

"Y/n will you be mine."

"Yes I will big bad vampire."

Simon peck your lips again before laying in the bed by your side talking all night.

A/n: sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I was sick at the beginning of my spring break so. Remember don't forget to watch Shadowhunters tonight.