Your Bestfriend

Jace: Clary Frey, you are simon twin so you were born into it. You both chat 24/7 when she isn't with Simon. Clary and you both have the same style, but different personalities all together. Jace loves the fact that his girlfriend isn't a hater, like Alec was.

Alec: Izzy lightwood and Jace. Ever since they rescued you, you and Izzy were inseparable. You trained together, went shopping together, and talked none stop. With you and Jace he is like your brother. You play fight and stuff like that, but if he were to die so would half of your heart. Alec isn't jelly because he knows you to well to do that to him.

Simon: Clary Frey and Magnus. You were Clary's best friend before meeting Simon. You have a lot of friends, but Clary is your go to girl if ever needed. Magnus is really weird about your friend relationship. He doesn't want to be seen with you, but always enjoys you company any time. You ship. Malec all the way.

Magnus: Alec and Simon. Alec brings out the rough side of you and simon brings the weirdest out of you . Magnus is still your glitter king, but Alec is your brother that holds you together. Simon you usually play tricks on all the Shadowhunters.

Raphael: Luke. You like every downworld that comes near you and Luke just happens to be close with you.