Kakashi x SMR

Hey! :D This one is a request from dawnxash. Thank you for this idea, hope it's not that bad. ;) Enjoy!

Kakashi just came back from another terrible date. Another bastard was looking for one night stand. Kakashi took one of his favorite books and started reading. But after few lines he lost interest in the book. Kakashi wanted someone to love, he was tired of waking up alone every morning. He even tried online dating. But tonight was the last time he agreed to meet someone from internet. One of the worst dates ever. He decided to go to sleep.

Time skip -> next morning

Kakashi huffed as he was driving to work. Great. He will be late again. Great beginning of the day. He finally reached hi working place and ran in to his office hoping his boss wouldn't notice. Unfortunately he found a note on his desk saying he was fired. Awesome. Just awesome. He packed his stuff and walked out saying 'goodbye' to the receptionist. Then he put his things in his car and drove aimlessly around the town. He decided to stop at his favorite cafe. He ordered some tea and sat at the table.

He sat there until evening. He didn't want to come back to empty house. Kakashi knew that every Friday the cafe organized a performance of a musician from their town. One of the best was Y/n L/n. He played guitar. Most of people were attending his performances because he was handsome and didn't care about the music. Kakashi had to admit he had a crush on him. He always made sure to leave a tip for him.

Soon Y/n appeared on small stage, greeted everybody and started to play. Kakashi closed his eyes and focused on beautiful sound coming from the guitar.

Y/n's POV

Once a month I get to play here. And every time I come to this cafe I hope to see this grey haired man. I had my eye on him for a while, but never got a chance to talk to him.

Time skip -> one week later

3rd POV

Kakashi sat on a bench in park and almost broke down. He was trying to get another job, but he failed. He looked at his hands and got lost in his thoughts.

-Hey. - said a man. Kakashi looked up and widened his eyes. It was Y/n.-Can I sit here?

-Sure.

-You're ok?-he asked.

-Yeah, I just...have tough time that's all.

-Let it out.

Kakashi was surprised how easy it was to talk to someone about his problems. After sharing all of this with Y/n he felt better. They talked some more. Kakashi found out Y/n was working in a trading company and he hated his job. That's why he played his guitar. He released stress this way.

-Let's go for a date. –Y/n suddenly said.-I've liked you for a while. And I finally got a chance to talk to you. And I'm not going to miss it.

-O-ok.-Kakashi cursed his shuttering. He was asked out by Y/n L/n himself!

Time skip->three months later

Kakashi was waiting for Y/n in sexy outfit. He was wearing red corset, black skirt and stockings. He wanted his Y/n badly. He stayed the night at Kakashi's place few times but they never had sex. And it was killing Kakashi. He was burning in need for his touch. And he was going to get it.

Kakashi heard knocking on the door. He answered the door and leaned on the doorframe in a sexy pose and smirked at his boyfriend. He saw Y/n's eyes go wide. He growled and kissed Kakashi passionately. He slammed the door with his foot and let Kakashi lead him to the bedroom. Y/n pushed Kakashi on the bed and slammed their lips together. They made out until their lungs were screaming for air. Y/n broke the kiss and went lower to Kakashi's neck. he was leaving hickeys and love bites on the pale skin. When Y/n found his lover's sweet spot Kakashi moaned and tugged at his hair. Then Y/n took Kakashi's corset off and threw it on the floor. Soon he pulled Kakashi's skirt and panties off. After playing with Kakashi's nipples he went lower and coated his fingers in saliva.

-Wait-said Kakashi.-You're still fully clothed. I want it off.

-As you wish.

Y/n took his shirt off and pants. Soon he was completely naked. Kakashi pushed his man on the bed and straddled him. He sucked on his fingers moaning a little and blushing. Y/n was extremely turned on. Kakashi put his fingers in his hole and started preparing himself moaning Y/n's name. Y/n enjoyed the show very much and kissed Kakashi's shoulder. Then he felt his lover slowly sitting on his cock whimpering loudly.

-Oh Y/n ah hoow dare you keep this mmm dick away from me... hnn-Y/n got even harder hearing hose words. Kakashi bounced up and down on Y/n's dick. He let out a high pitched scream when his prostate was hit. Y/n thrusted his hips upward. This made Kakashi see stars. Y/n pushed Kakashi on his back and thrusted in Kakashi's ass slowly. He was teasing him with painfully slow moves.

-Y/n pound in my ass. Please! Hnn...ah...Make me lose my voice...

Y/n snapped and slammed his hips against Kakashi's ass. He was fucking him so fast and hard that Kakashi wasn't able to moan anymore. He was screaming and chanting out Y/n name so loud that the neighbors knew who Kakashi belonged to. Soon he felt a knot forming in his stomach. Y/n was getting harder in his ass.

-Uaaahn Y/n! I'm cumming.

Y/n grabbed Kakashi's cock and jerked him off with speed matching his thrusts. Kakashi yelled in pleasure and cummed hard on his chest. Y/n finished inside Kakashi.

He pulled out and fell on the bed beside his lover.

-I love you Y/n.-Kakashi said in very raspy voice

-I love you too. -he paused for a second-Hey Kakashi...I was wondering...will you move in with me?-Kakashi's eyes widened, then he smiled.

-I will.

Extended ending

3rd POV

-Baby I'm home-said tired Y/n. He just came back from work after stressful day. His boss as getting on his nerves all day, his secretary was trying to get in his pants and his assistant failed to give him report on time. One hell of a day isn't it?

-Welcome home Honey. - Kakashi came up to Y/n in pink apron and gave him a kiss. Y/n sighted and pulled him closer. Kakashi pulled away much too soon for Y/n's liking.

-Rough day?-he asked.

-You have no idea. If the situation won't change I will leave for good.

Y/n loosened his tie and ate dinner. Then he threw himself on a couch and turned the TV on. Kakashi decided to lie beside him and take a nap. He felt Y/n kiss his forehead and sighted in content. It was all he needed. And he wouldn't trade it for a world.