Levi x Troublemaker!Male!Reader

Soo...another oneshot is out, and in this Eren  and You are brothers and Eren has Your last name :D Also, sorry if the lemon is shitty. Enjoy.

Levi was addicted to his senpai. Y/n L/n was a handsome young man who was a school bad boy, very talented at sports. Levi had a crush on him ever since he saw him for a first time. Levi remembered that day very well. Y/n came to school a week after the official beginning of school and messed up Jean's face for bulling his little brother. Little did Levi know Y/n was thinking of a plan to get closer to him.

Y/n's POV

I stared at Levi again. He was so adorable. I'd do everything to make him mine. And I have a plan. I grinned and went out of the school. I took the spray paint from my backpack and started spraying it on the school's wall. I was an expert in getting detentions. I made sure no-one saw me and made my way back. I went up to Levi who as sitting alone in the library.

-Hey sugar-I said. He blushed at my words.

-Hi Y/n.

We talked a bit. He didn't notice I put the can of paint in his backpack. I stayed with him until the break ended and made my way to my next classes. Now we wait.

Time skip

Levi's POV

The principal barged in the middle of the lesson.

-Who painted the wall with a spray paint?!-he yelled.-Show me your bags all of you.

I had nothing to hide so I let the principal check my bag. My eyes went wide when he took out the empty can of spray paint.

-Ackerman! Detention!-and he left the classroom. I have no idea where the can came from. I got a detention. First time in my life! I called my mom and told her what happened. I didn't even get a chance to explain. She grounded me. Can this day get even better?

Y/n's POV

I got a message from Mikasa saying Levi got detention. I nodded to myself. Very well. Now it's time for me. I made a paper plane and threw it at the teacher. It crashed in the middle of his forehead.

-L/n detention!-he yelled to me.

-Louder baby I didn't hear you.- I said grinning.

-Get out!

I picked my stuff and left the classroom. It was the last lesson. After that I get to see my babe. I have to figure out how to get rid of a teacher so we could be alone. I was lost in my thoughts when the bell rung. Suddenly it clicked. I ran to my little brother. I saw him with Mikasa so I jumped on him and dragged him away.

-Eren! I need you to get into fight with Jean.

-When and where?-he grinned widely.

-I don't care where, in fifteen minutes.

-Consider it done.

I nodded and went for my detention. I smirked and knocked on the door. I went in to the classroom. I saw Levi's eyes widen. I sat behind him.

-Ok, no talking, no phones or any other electronics. -said the teacher. I leaned on the desk and waited. Suddenly I heard yelling. Teacher stood up and went out. I walked to the door and locked it from inside. I smirked again and went up to Levi. I saw him blush.

-W-what are you doing?-he shuddered.

-How do you like your detention, sugar?

-Detention...? - his eyes widened in realization.-It was you! Who put the can in my backpack!