Where Jinx Belongs

A soft sigh broke the silence of the night. A young girl stood in her room adjusting her gloves. "I don't see why I have to do this still." The girl mumbled to herself. "'You have to because we helped you' they said." She said as she finished getting dressed for her raid.

"Jinx hurry up!" A voice yelled. The girl rolled her eyes. The same routine every day. Get up at midnight, get ready and go on a raid. "JINX!" A pound on the girls door emerged from the silence of her room. 

"I AM COMING GOD DAMN!" The girl said covering her mouth after her outburst. "I didn't mean to say that!" The door slammed open as the dark room became illuminated by a bright light as Jinx covered her eyes. 

"You meant to say that. I know it." A figure in the light said. The figure grabbed Jinx and pulled her out of the room. "You disrespect me again and you lose your door and you have to clean the camp." The figure said as the grip on Jinx's arm got tighter. "Got it?" 

Jinx flinched a little bit. "Y-yes Lady Fiora...." Jinx was not intimidated by the threat being she had done it many times before. "It's not like I haven't had to clean it before." Jinx had a small grin on her face. 

Lady Fiora looked at Jinx. "We could exile you, Take away the weapons we gave you and your clothing we gave leaving you with what you had to start." Lady Fiora said with a powerful voice, Jinx still not phased what so ever. 

"You lose me you lose the thing keeping this camp clean organized and valuables accessible." Jinx said dropping her weapons. "I can leave. It doesn't need to be an order." Jinx said as her long brunette hair came down from a pony tail. "You can put a notice of a missing member, Have me hunted down, and so on. You and nobody else will know who I am." Jinx turned going back to her room, changing to her original clothes grabbing her custom made weapons and braiding her hair. "Good bye, Lady Fiora. You will never see Jinx again." Lady Fiora looked at Jinx. 

"GET HER! SHES A TRAITOR" Lady Fiora yelled as Jinx started for the gate of the camp. The others in the camp looked at Lady Fiora. "GET JINX!" The acrobat of the camp appeared in front of Jinx and grabbed her arm as a purple puff of smoke sent them to a empty heavily wooded area of the camp. 

"Jinx what are you doing?" Kikari said. Jinx shook her head.

"I am done with Lady Fiora and her bullshit." Jinx said.

"Look, Jinx we need you here. You are Jinx LockHeart." Jinx nodded. "Many other camps will take me. Everyone here was like family to me but Lady Fiora.... She keeps me restrained from my magic making me use her weapons. I am nothing like any of you."

Kikari looked at Jinx. "Please don't go..." Jinx hugged Kikari.

"I have to. I am not going to stay here." Kikari hugged back tightly. As their embrace ended, a tree began to warp. "I have to go now... We may cross paths again one day." Jinx said before turning and running. The warping tree turned into a human form.

"Kikari what was that." Kikari dropped to his knees. "I just lost my best friend, Loki." Loki sighed and walked over to Kikari.

"Why didn't you bring her to Lady Fiora!" Loki said.

"Because we are a camp. She belongs in a guild.." Loki slapped Kikari.

"Jinx was the only thing keeping the camp together!" 

Jinx's was able to exit the camp and ran to a nearby city. Violence all around. A guild that caused and stopped it. Fairy Tail. The guild she wanted to be in. 

"NATSU STOP!" Natsu went running by his fists firey. Jinx smiled seeing Lucy. Jinx ran up to her.

"You're Lucy Heartfilia!?" Lucy nodded.

"Who are you?" She replied.

"I am Jinx LockHeart. I am new to the city." Lucy smiled.

"Welcome to the City! If you don't mind me asking, how did you know my name?" 

"Oh, well, there was a bounty for you in my old camp. I ran away and so on." Jinx said sighing.

"What was your camp?" Jinx sighed before saying the name.

"Dragon Fire. They are small and relied on me being I was the only Dragon slayer. They kept me restricted and forced me to use weapons like this..." Jinx showed Lucy a chomper grenade."It's a magic grenade that only explodes on the target not harming anything around it." Lucy looked at Jinx.

"You are a Dragon slayer?!"

Jinx nodded. "I am the Crimson Dragon Slayer...A third Generation slayer." 

Lucy stood as her jaw dropped. "You were in Dragon Fire and were their only Dragon Slayer? We have three here... Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy... If you don't mind me asking did your old camp have a mark?"

Jinx shook her head. "No. We had a signature look. I left that all behind. Torn and burned."

"Well, come with me and help me find Natsu, you have to meet him." Jinx nodded as lucy started to walk. 

As they found Natsu, Jinx's brunette hair flared a bit. "Jinx does that happen normally?" Lucy said.

"Does what happen normally? Oh, my hair flaring? Yeah. When I was out of the camp." Jinx said.

"Lucy who is this girl?" Natsu said looking at her.

"Natsu, this is Jinx LockHeart, shes a dragon slayer." 

"There's another? What generation?!" Natsu retorted.

"I am a third generation, Crimson Dragon slayer." Jinx said. Natsu crossed his arms. "Bring her to the guild?" Lucy looked at Natsu. "Well it's not up to me, it's up to if she wants to go." Natsu looked at Jinx." You want to join fairy tail, right? If so, come with us." Jinx smiled.

The three of them walked off to the guilds building as Jinx stood in awe at the sight of her dream guild. "This is Fairy Tail?!" Jinx smiled. Lucy and Natsu nodded. As the three walked in Gray sat there just waiting to start drama with Natsu. Instead of starting with Natsu, he decided to mess with Jinx. "Oi, who are you?" Lucy looked at Gray. "Don't mess with her all that much... Trust me." Lucy said. "And why not?" Jinx had a glare in her eyes before grinning. "I don't think you want to go flying out of the buildings roof...." Jinx said. "I want to see you try." Gray said. 

"Back off of her. You don't know her. Shes a third generation dragon slayer. Jinx LockHeart." Natsu said. "Shes joining the guild." Gray looked at Jinx. "There's another? What type are you." Jinx sighed.  "I am a Crimson Dragon Slayer." Gray looked at her in disbelief. "Don't believe me do you." Jinx said. "Not one bit." Jinx's hair came un-braided flaring into a mass of Crimson fire. Her eyes changed from black to a green just before punching Gray into the wall. 

Right after the hit she reverted back to normal. Cana looked at Jinx. "J-jinx..." Cana said looking at her. "Cana!" Cana ran up to Jinx hugging her. "Cana you know Jinx?" Jinx hugged back as Cana spoke. "We were best friends before she was taken to a camp. I never saw her since then..." 

"How did you know it was me?" Jinx said with a smile. "I know your signature look." Jinx laughed. "Yours sure has changed." Jinx said laughing. "I'm gonna make you get new clothes you know this right." Cana said to Jinx. "Yeah, yeah, I know." Jinx smiled. 

"So, you are joining the Guild, now aren't you." Marvok said looking at Jinx. "Master Marvok!" Lucy said. "Ay, I wish to." Jinx said looking at Marvok. "Then welcom to the guild, Mirajane, please give Jinx her mark." Marvok said with the stamp and a crimson colored ink in her hand. 

"Where would you like your insignia?" Mirajane said to Jinx. "On my neck, Right side." Mirajane stamped the insignia on Jinx's neck. "Welcome, to Fairy Tail, Jinx." Jinx smiled. "You are apart of a strong guild now. With you, we have all three generation Dragon Slayers." Natsu said.