Chapter 15

Ashley had by this time drank way more than she should have. After having two long island iced tea's, a couple shots of vodka, and a cosmopolitan she was totally wasted. She could barely walk, much less stand up straight. Instead of getting into her car to get back to the hotel, she decided to call a cab. Even now she knew better than to get behind the wheel. She took out her cell phone to make the call, but someone grabbed her from behind and she dropped it. She tried to scream, but they covered her mouth up so she couldn't. She was dragged into an alley way, and pushed into the wall of a building. " Where is Natalie? And don't tell me you don't know where she is, Ashley. I know a lie when I hear one." She heard the familiar voice of Nathan, and struggled to get away from him. But he was too strong.

" Your not going anywhere near her. Not after what you've done to her, asshole!" She snapped at him, unwilling to give him a straight answer. " Now let me go or I swear I'll scream." 

He turned her around so that she was facing him, and delivered a hard slap to the face. " Tell me where the hell she is. I will find her anyway, so you may as well give it up. Is she at your house? Or is she staying with Isaac? With Zac?" He asked, slamming her hard against the wall of the building. 

" Go to hell. I may be drunk, but I'm not stupid enough to tell you where she is at." She continued to snap at him. She feared for her life, but she wasn't about to give it away. Taylor would go nuts if she did, and she was already on his bad side as it was. He slapped her again, harder this time. She stumbled onto the ground, unable to keep her balance. " Does beating women give you some kind of high or something?" 

" Where the hell is she, Ashley? I can and I will make this worse for you if you don't tell me now." He screamed at her, grabbing her by the hair. She tried to scream for help, but he covered up her mouth again. " If that's the way you want it, then I guess you got it." He started to rip her clothes off, and was about to do the one thing every girl was afraid of when he was lifted off of her forcefully.

Ashley looked up and saw Nikki rush to her side. Isaac was struggling with Nathan. He managed to get a punch in, but Nathan fought back hard. He shoved Isaac into the wall of the building and delivered a punch to his face. Isaac wasn't about to let him win though. Managing to get another punch in to Nathan's face, he grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him into the wall of the building, throwing yet another punch at him. " You stay the hell away from Ashley and Natalie. You come near either one again, and I will kill you."

" You don't have the guts to kill me." Nathan tried to fight back, but Isaac didn't loosen his grip on him.

" Don't test me on that." Isaac looked over at Ashley and Nikki. " Nikki, call the police on this bastard. He needs to go where he belongs."

" Already did. They are on the way." Nikki looked from her husband to Ashley, who was in tears. 

" Your okay, Ashley. We're going to get you to the hospital." 

She nodded, and wrapped her arms around Nikki for a hug. " I am so glad you showed up when you did." She cried, wiping at her tears. " If you hadn't..."

" I know. But we did, and Nathan is going to end up where he belongs now. He won't be able to hurt anyone ever again." Nikki told her, and hugged her tightly. 

The police showed up within a few minutes, and they took Nathan into custody. Isaac was looked over by a paramedic, and then he was able to help keep Ashley comforted as paramedics looked over her. She refused to go to a hospital, as she just wanted to go home to Taylor. She didn't even care anymore about fighting with him. She loved him so much, and all she wanted was him.

When the paramedics and police were done doing their job, Isaac and Nikki helped her into his car and then drove over to the nearest Walmart so they could clean her up a little. Nikki went in and got Ashley a sweatshirt and pants to wear home, so she was covered up more. She knew that Ashley had to be embarrased at Isaac seeing as much as he had. When she came out with the clothes, he got out of the car and went in himself to grab some refreshments and little snacks for them.

Nikki called Taylor as Ashley changed into the new clothes, who answered on the second ring. He sounded panicked of course when he picked up the phone. " Taylor, calm down. I'm bringing Ashley home to you. But just a warning, Nathan got to her and she is kind of bruised up." 

That made him panic more, and she was barely able to get another word in. Finally she handed the phone to Ashley, so she could Taylor know she was as okay as she could be.