Chapter 8

As soon as the kids were gone, Taylor told Ashley to hop in a nice warm bath while he started on dinner, and to dress up as much as she wanted to. He wanted to be the one to do the cooking, to surprise her with a romantic meal. Planting a kiss on his lips, she headed up the stairs. She climbed into a nice warm bubble bath with the scent of Moonlit Path, relaxing for nearly in hour in the tub. She then washed up and dried off, dressing in a black Vera Wang dress with a scoop neck and cap sleeves. She picked out a sterling silver  heart pendant to wear with it, and gave her hair a good brush through with the blow dryer before heading back down.

There were rose petals that led from the top of the stairs into the kitchen, where Taylor looked to be just about done with making dinner. He was just taking appetizers out of the oven when she entered the room.

She saw he had changed into a nice blue dress shirt and a pair of black pants. He looked very handsome, and she could feel herself melting when he turned to face her. He smiled big at her, and stepped up to her. " You look so beautfil, Ashley." He kissed her softly on the lips, and wrapped his arms around her.

" Thank you, Taylor." She kissed him back. " Dinner smells amazing. What have you made?"

" Sit down and you'll find out." He pulled a chair out for her, and poured a glass of red wine for the both of them.

She smiled up at him, and took the glass from him that he handed her. " You are so amazing, Taylor."

He smiled back, and served up the appetizers. " I try." Watching her face for a reaction to his bacon and potato rounds, he took a sip of his wine.

She took a bite, and smiled up at him. Giving him a thumbs up, she took a sip of her own wine before complimenting him. " This is amazing. I love it." 

He kissed her cheek, and thanked her. Sitting down to enjoy the appetizer himself, he then got up a bit later to check on the rest of dinner. Moments later they were enjoying some chipotle crusted pork tenderloin with mixed vegetables and dinner rolls. 

As they ate their dinner, they talked of his plans he had for his music with his brothers. He also mentioned some ideas he had for her radio show, which she loved. It made her happy when he had something to contribute to her own career. Not once was the incident from last week brought up, not even a mention of the kids at all. They left it all out of their conversation so they could just enjoy themselves.

When they finished eating, Ashley did insist on cleaning up since he did do the cooking. But he seemed to have other plans for them. Before she could even start cleaning the dishes, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her up the stairs. She smiled, and kissed him gently on the lips. He brought her into their room and lay her on the bed, getting into beside her and kissing her softly on the neck.

" I love you so much, Taylor." Ashley told him, a slight moan escaping her lips as he kissed his way to the top of her breasts.

" I love you too." He said, barely above a whisper. " More than you will ever know." He looked into her eyes for a brief moment, before kissing her gently on the lips. 

She kissed him back, and began to unbutton his blue shirt. His hands found the zipper of her dress, and he unzipped it. As they continued to kiss, he slid her dress off.  Taking his shirt off, she ran her hands up and down his chest. He kissed his way back down to her breasts and gently began to nibble. He ran his tongue over her nipples, which he knew she loved. She pulled off his pants with a little help from him. " I... I need you, Taylor. Now." She told him, wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled at her. " just how badly do you need me?" He asked teasingly, running his thumb over her nipple.

" Don't tease. Please just... let me have you." She moaned at his touch, closing her eyes as he continued to play with her nipple. 

He slid her panties off and kissed her from her leg up to between her legs. She moans as he ran his tongue over her clit. He slid two fingers inside of her, and she gasped in pleasure. He looked up at her face as he played with her, smiling to see her face full of pleasure. Then he slid his fingers out of her, and taking his own underwear off, slid himself inside of her. Both groaned in pleasure as he thrust himself further into her, and harder. She wrapped her legs around him, screaming out his name as he thrust into her over and over again.

Moments later, they lay in each other's arms, trying to catch their breath. She had her head resting on his chest as he played with her hair.

" I am so glad we got this time together." Taylor said, a smile on his face. " We needed it."

" I agree. It was very much needed." She planted a kiss on his chest, wrapping her arms around him. " I could stay this way forever too."

" I wish we could." He kissed the top of her head. " Let's just enjoy what time we have though."

She agreed, and they made love a second time before heading down the stairs to clean up the kitchen together, then enjoying some dessert.