A Sibling Thing

Artemis can't remember how she got into this situation. She didn't know why she immediately said dare after all Athena had been through. She can't believe Apollo even approved of this. She wanted to barf.

She didn't even like whipped cream.

The goddess grimaced at her twin brother, his face now full of whipped cream. The other gods were already goading her on.

"Lick it. Lick it. Lick it."

She did not deserve this.

Artemis walked closer, slowly, and her lip trembled. Who knew when her brother last washed his face?

She reached out to his face and licked a huge portion of the whipped cream.

*

The goddess quickly ran away from the throne room to vomit what she had just licked. She had never thought Athena could be that brutal to her. They were quite close. They didn't have much of a conflict. But she guessed anger and humiliation drove Athena to dare her to lick off whipped cream in her twin brother's face. She shuddered, remembering the rowdy cheers and laughs from the other deities when she did it. Even her twin brother laughed (he got ticklish).

You know what, though?

She felt anger and humiliation, too.

Artemis' lip curled.

Someone will suffer.

She calmly returned to the throne room to see a quiet crowd. She didn't show any sign of anger or regret; her facial expression was blank and she looked rather 'chill', as Hermes would usually describe it. Artemis simply sat on her throne, trying to control her gag reflex for the taste still remained in her tongue.

Her eyes darted towards her twin brother. Everyone else was still silent.

"Brother Apollo,
It is you I shall now choose,
Is it truth, or dare?"

She internally sighed. She wanted to get rid of the haiku talk, but time wasn't in her favor. It was still an hour before nightfall. She didn't even know when the game would end!

Apollo smirked at her and replied in a haiku, of course.

"Sister Artemis,
I will fearlessly choose dare
I am very hot."

Hot, huh? She thought.

She gave Apollo back the very same smirk he gave her and began to speak:

"Dearest Apollo,
Go sit on Hephaestus' throne
As you said, you're hot."

Hephaestus bit his lip and looked uncomfortably at Apollo. The latter understood the message.

Hephaestus' throne was unlike any other (Aren't all unique though?).

His was very

VERY

VERY

VERY

HOT.

"...I am very hot."

And the only thing his throne did was shine.

Apollo gulped. He didn't want to get his butt roasted. He was the sun god, yes. He was immune to the heat of the sun, but not to other kinds of heat.

He looked at Artemis. His sister was still smirking. The god scratched his head, and then went over to Hephaestus.

"It's not that hot, isn't it?" He asked.

Hephaestus made a face. "Um-"

He was stopped by Artemis' glare, that probably told him to not tamper the heat of his throne. The blacksmith god grimaced and looked apologetically at Apollo, before stepping down his throne. The sun god gulped, and, with a sharp inhale, sat on the dreaded throne.

But when it was half a second later, he screamed, hopping off the throne and running out of the throne room. The deities cringed, except for Artemis and Ares, who were, respectively, smirking and laughing.

"Did you-did you all see his butt?" The later said while stopping his laugh.

"Yes babe," said Aphrodite, "and it's so disgusting."

Artemis took a deep breath and relaxed on her throne. Hephaestus sighed and sat on his. It wasn't long before Apollo came back, looking at Artemis with a grim stare. The twin sister shrugged, looking at him with an uncaring look. The others silently watched the twins and wondered if they were having a staring contest.

"The thing with twins," Athena murmured to herself.

"They don't seem to use telepathy, do they?" Asked Hera to her husband.

"No, they've always been that way since they were babies," said Zeus.

"This reminds me of this video of two twin babies conversing, except that they aren't making vocal sounds," said Hermes, his hand touching his chin.

They all kept silent until the siblings broke their communication.

Sibling stuff, they all thought.

*

Hi guys! I hoped you like this chapter. Specifically, this chapter is for @Randomlotisshipper ^-^ hun, I'm sorry if it isn't that cute, but I did my best for you ;_; keep shipping! 😘

Speaking of Shipping, this is what next chapter will be all about! And next chapter will also reveal my reference from last chapter (someone pls answer now lol).

Lastly, have this adorable baby video  :3

-The Gelatin