Fanfiction, Cover Change, and Editing (Story News)

First of all, I'm sorry it isn't an update. I know most of you are now itching to read the next part.

I'll be posting the story somewhere within this week, so don't worry.

Also, as regards to the title, I also began to edit the story. I was a hyped thirteen year old when I wrote this, and now as an english major student I realized I made mistakes. So most of the editing will be for the grammar errors. Others will be for adding minor details to dialogue. I think the editing will be quite heavy.

Another one is that this story made a debut for fanfiction.net! Chapter One was already edited. I am now working on the second. So if you want to see it in the other website as well, go ahead! The title is still the same, and my username is AriaNiel. I'll post the Fanfiction link of OGTOD in the description.

To also go with the debut, I changed the story's cover to be uniform with the fanfiction counterpart. I have a different username for both websites, and I just had to secure my right for the story. I've been paranoid with these copyright things since my 2nd semester in college.

Next Chapter shall come out as promised earlier!

Seeya ^_^

TheGelatin