8.

Lexi's pov.

       I'm in Tennessee. I'm at auntie Marabeth's. It's almost thanksgiving. Daddy just got there from the airport. He won Dwts last night. Daddy picked me up. I burried my face in his chest. I've been fighting the flu and a double ear infection for 2 weeks already. 

        Daddy rubbed my back. Nana said "when's Jules coming?" Daddy said " tomorrow. " I burried my face in the crook of daddy's neck. Daddy said "have you taken her temperature?" Nana said " yeah. It was 102.5" 

 next night.

          I'm sleeping in between mommy and daddy on the bed. When I'm sick I get to sleep with them. My ears are hurting and I don't feel good. It's 3 am. I'm awake. I'm miserable. Mommy hasn't slept. She's been staying up with me since 9:30 pm last night. 

          Daddy said "Jules go back to bed. I got her." Daddy got me from mommy. Mommy went back to bed. Daddy sat on the rocking chair with me. I burried my face in his chest. Daddy rocked me. He moved my hair from my face. I'm burning up. Daddy took my temperature. It's 105.5. Daddy said "baby you gotta fall asleep. If it's worse in the morning we'll take you to the hospital." I fell asleep.

 An hour later.

        Mommy's up with me again. When it comes to me being sick it's bad and nobody in the house gets sleep. Mommy's rocking me. I soon fell asleep.