Author's Note, Profile and Pyre Introduction

What's next after Bloody Crayons?
I'm currently writing another mystery/thriller whodunnit entitled PYRE: Why Sleeping Beauty Decided to Burn the World

Pyre is darker. More serious. Mas malaman. Mas nakakatalino. May sariling games. And of course, it's more difficult to solve than BC.

Please check it out! I hope you can give the story as much love as you have given BC. :)

Author’s Profile:Kapag hindi nagsusulat, ang may-akda na si Joshua Crucifissu Argonza Purgarillas (Josh Argonza) ay abala sa pagtuturo bilang isang guro ng agham at teknolohiya

Author’s Profile:
Kapag hindi nagsusulat, ang may-akda na si Joshua Crucifissu Argonza Purgarillas (Josh Argonza) ay abala sa pagtuturo bilang isang guro ng agham at teknolohiya. Bilang isang introvert, mas hilig niya ang mapagisa at bihira siyang lumabas ng kanyang kwarto. Hindi siya hiyang sa init o liwanag kaya mahilig siyang tumabay sa mga malalamig at madidilim na lugar. Pero hindi siya isang bampira. Pramis.
Facebook:
/nababatobalani
Wattpad:
/user/JoshArgonza
Twitter:
@JoshArgonza
Instagram:
joshargonza

Author’s Note:
This is for all the important characters that had shaped me and this story.
To my family who really didn’t know that I write. Thank you for the unending support and of course, the laptop. Without it I never could’ve dared creating the story.
To all my readers, thank you! Without you, there will really be no book version of the story.
To all my friends who stayed and didn’t leave during the times that I needed them.
To the Precious Pages management for trusting in my abilities and helping to make the dream of becoming a published writer come true.
To the Star Cinema and ABS-CBN management for turning Bloody Crayons into a movie, thank you for the great honor!
And to all those not aforementioned. You matter.