chapter:14 The End!!! =P

• Dedicated to To all my fans who supported me throu out my story and have put up with my lazyn

Zains ¨POV¨

I was awoken by the morning sunrays shining through the window in our bedroom. Axel was lying beside me, snoring softly.

It was five years after that night in the hotel and me and Axy were happily married. The twins were going to school and life was good in general. Just like right now.

Axel pulled me closer to his body and kissed my mating bite. ¨Morning babe, slep well?¨ he mumbled as I roled over and kissed him on the mouth. ¨Whit you there is no sleeping at night! Your like my personal antidote for it! You ass,¨ I grumbled just as I felt my tummy churning. I groaned and snuggled in Axels side. He hummed and hugged me tighter. ¨You ok?¨ I groaned and jumped off the bed at the speed of light. Running to the bathroom and puking my guts out.

Axel came in and sat beside me, rubbing my back. ¨Should we make a test if your pregnant again?¨ he whisperd in my ear and handed me a towel. ¨What are you just standing there, you lazy ass, mother fucker go buy the fucking test already!¨ I screamed at him in between the dry heaving. ¨Fiesty already huh? Ill be back in five,¨ he chuckeld as he left the bathroom.

After I brushed my teeth and dressing for the day I woke up Skylar and Von telling them to dress and hurry up or theyll miss the bus. Not that they would mind, the lazy asses! In the meantime Axel got home with the test and a bag full of bananas. The moment I saw them I craved for them to be fried, with hot chocolate spilled over them and pieces of raw meet.

¨Oh Axel my sweet, sweet, most beloved husband and the main culprit for me being pregnant again! Make me those bananas like I just imagined them,¨ I sang with the sweetest voice. ¨I guess we wont be needing the test huh?¨ he said more to himself than anyone and went to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.

___________________________________________

AN: OMG! Im so sorry you guys!!! I havent uploaded in ages! And I think this chapter is short and rushed, but I promise that as soon as Ill have some time Ill start working on the sequel. It will be about Von and Skylar. NOW I WANT YOU GUYS TO TELL ME ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE EMO MODELS AND WHO THEY SHOULD PLAY! And based on how you imagine them and how the plot was gonna turn out Im gonna write the story. ALSO TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THEM DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE DOMINANT?

Please dont kill me for taking so long to write and upload such a short chapter, but I had a serious writers block and I can see that its still showing. Hope itll pass soon.