chapter:6 Rejection hurts like a mother fucker!

Zanes ¨POV¨

I was woken up by a screaming Charm. ¨OMG YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!¨ she screamed in my ear. Figures mum told her. I dont mind that at all she is my BFF, and I know mum wont tell anyone else. 

¨Go. Away. Charm.¨ I groaned and snuggled depper in my bed. ¨Good morning to you too! Whos the father?!¨ she screamed again, annoying the hell outa me. ¨¨Its Axel. Now go away!!!¨ I mumbeld and rolled around so my back was facing her. ¨I will not go away! We have school and your mum gave me the job of keeping you safe! Oh and you are gonna have to tell him! Mum said so,¨ she screeched and the covers flew off me.

Goddammit I had school today! And I wasnt in yesterday!!! I shot up of my bed an ran to the bathroom. Even when I was inside Charm didnt stop bugging me. ¨So I heard you are having twins! Z I wanna be their aunt!!!¨ she screamed throught the door. Man did this girl ever shut up?! I jumped in the shower and was hit by scalding hot watter. It made my muscles relax. ¨Oh and btw I bought some pregnancy books for you, on this fine morning! You should be there! Man they were looking at me like I was some hooker!!! Buying pregnancy books!¨ I groaned.

Aperantly I will be sick every morning. I thought as I leaned over the toilet and puked. It was disgusting. The bits of food coming from my mouth. Gross it made me even more sick, but there was nothing more to vomit. Tears pricked my eyes and I slowly got up. ¨Hey you okay in there?!¨ Charm shouted and banged on the door. ¨Just morning sicknes Charm!¨ I called for her through the door, while brushing my teeth.

Fifteen minutes later I was downstairs listening to my mum and Charm gush about babies and how are mine gonna look like. ¨They are mine and they will be preety! And HEALTHY!!!¨ I screamed and grabbed my last poptart walking out the front door. ¨Someone is geeting over protective! Bye Cam!!!¨ Charm said and flew out the front door after me.

We were walking down the street, as a car slowed down. One black tinted mirror rolled down and out popped a head. I recognised it as Brian. ¨Hey kiddos need a lift?¨ he asked and pulled over. ¨Yes Brian, thank you sweetie!¨ Charm flirted whit him and it made me chuckle. She turned to me and smacked me over the head. ¨Hey that might hurt the twins!!!¨ I hissed annoyed at her. ¨Like you werent retarded before. And the kids are fine its not like I smacked your tummy!¨ she said and turned around waling to the car. ¨What twins?¨ Jakes head popped out the cer beside Brians. ¨Are you pregnant?!¨ Brian asked schocked and surprised.

I blushed a bright red and looked at the floor. ¨Ehhh... I-I Im not-t pregnant!.¨ I stutterd and blushed even more. ¨You are! Axel is gonna be pissed!¨ Brian said. I just stood there embarrassed and hart broken. He didnt want the baby. ¨OH MY GOD! Did you use a condome yesterday, Brian?!¨ Jake panicked. ¨Realax it only happens whit a human and a werewo- um so the kid is Axels?¨ Brian asked. ¨They are twins! And yes they are! If that ass doesnt want them I will kill him!¨ Charm screamed and popped her head out again. ¨We dont know what he might do. He was always straight. Sleeping whit-¨  before Jake could finnish his sentence Brian smacked him on the head and smiled at me. ¨Come on get in. Its a long way to school from here,¨ he said and Charm opened the door. I got in and sat beside her.

¨By the way where is Axel?¨ Charm said and looked at Brian and Jake. ¨He is already in the school,¨ Jake said and turned around in his seat to get a better look at us. ¨Hey dont be sad ZyZy. Everything is gonna be okay,¨ said Jake, but even he wasnt sure about that.

The rest of the drive was silent. I bit my lip as we parked in the school parking lot. I didnt want to face Axel nor did I want to go in that hell hole. I groaned and got out of the car. ¨We have our first period toggether!¨ Charm screamed happily.

That meant Axel would be there. I hissed under my breath and we walked in the school. All eyes were on us. We were a strange group. A scene girl, an emo, a hard rocker all coverd in make up and a music teacher, who looked like he just ran away from a rock band.

Brian unlocked the door of the music classroom, for us to get inside. Five minutes later the school bell rang signaling it was time to start lessons. And like on que Axel walked in, in all his glory. I blushed as his eyeslaned on me. There were two other random guys behind him. One had black emo hair and was short. The other one was dressed in the colours of rainbow.

¨We need to talk,¨ said voice from behind me. I would recognise it anywhere. I slowly turned my head around, only to look at Axels face. He was so close, if I would lean in just a little I could kiss him.

We were staring at eachother. I half lidded my eyes as I could feel his hot breath on my mouth. We were interupted, by a loud chough. ¨If you two need to talk, please do it outside,¨ said Brian annoyed and pointed to the door. I blushed and looked away. ¨Get up,¨ Axel groweld at me and yanked me of my chair. He was so rough. I was scared of him, and the thought of what he would do to me if I told him I was pregnant made me wince.

Once we were outside he shoved me hard in the lookers and got in my face. I was shivering from fear that he would hurt the babies. ¨What we did last night meant nothing. You are just another booty call for me. One of my many. After you fell aslep I carried you home and cleaned you up. You are my mate, but I am rejecting you and I dont want to hear or see from you anymore,¨ he groweld in my ear whit such malice it made my heart brake in thousand pieces. 

Now I knew why, it hurt so much. I loved him and he rejected me. I couldnt control my tears anymore. I let them freely slid down my cheeks. He didnt deserve to know that I was pregnant. No he didnt and I certanly wont. Its obvios he hates. He doesnt like me and how he just treated me shows that he will never be able to love me back and I am just trash to him. Another one of his many booty calls.

¨I hate you!¨ is the last thing I said to him before pushing him off of me and running down the hall. He looked stunned by my sudden outburst, but made no move to chase after me. Ha why would he, he didnt want me. And to think I was so stupid to think that he changed. He was the same jerk that I met the first day of high school. I hated him for making me this week.

I sobbed one last time before looking around. I was running for so long that I came in the forrest. I didnt kow where I was, but it didnt matter to me anymore. I was too tired to think as I laid down and welcomed the darknes. My last thought, before passing out was, he doesnt deserve to know.

__________________________________________________

AN: How are you my lovelies?! Sad story I know and the next chapter will be even more.

I want to know what do you guys think if the next chappy would be in Axels Pov. He might be an ass but its not entirely true. So message me and let me know what you think! LOL ;P