an unexspected metting

i am sorry for not up loading in two weeks I really have not had that much time on my hands lately.  

but here it is

 the next chapter

and i hope you all like it

 :)

again

sorry

for

late

uploading 

:(

 and thanks for being such dedicated readers! :)

it really means allot! :D

;;;;;;;;;;Recap;;;;;;;;;;

Putting that at the door I looked down to the two black pearl necklaces. 

They are not really normal pearls more like night light stones. They are gateways. One on on a solid black string, this is for Naruto. It is a gateway to the fire within I guess it is really the only way I can describe it. I used to use it to take away men’s fighting spirits so they wouldn’t fight each other.  I hope with this I will be able to see the demon fox inside Naruto.

The second is for Kara it is a hell pearl. Basically it is walking on a path through hell and you will end up at the point where the pearl is through a crack in the fabric for humanity. So if Kara gets into any real trouble I can get to her. I put them both in the living room with a nice note for each of them.

As I left the house I locked up again, and headed towards the hokages building to meet Keung so we can leave for our mission. As I approached the building I thought I hope I can see both Kara and Naruto before I leave.

:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Recap END;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

::::::Sara’s Pov::::::::

As I reached the hokages building I waved to Keung. He smiled and ran over. “So are you ready to go?” he asked

“Yes. I just with shat I could see Naruto and Kara before I have to leave. Something else had popped into my mind as I was walking here. If I put chakra into my hand and laid it on their spines then if I pulled on those strings I would have access to their brain through their spine. If I wanted to I would be able to sense their pain and tell if they were in trouble.

It came to me when I was thinking about making a puppet while on the trip. I have actually been a tutor before. Many, many times actually. I was a popular governess and a trainer as well. In the 18th century I was a governess to a large family of six girls and one boy.  I taught them what they needed to know and was very successful the boy took over the family and the six girls were very independent and were great catches for husbands. Half of the girls became very famous poets and had a knack for painting.

Well of coarse that was not my first time teaching. Let me see there were a lot of Pharos that I instructed, and a few roman and Greek emperors, some Chinese empresses and emperors,   and I think there also some Hittites and Babylonians. I never really liked Europe at that time, well more like I just never went.  Well I was a tutor for a few around the 16th and 17th centuries but due to an incident…..

I was broken from my thoughts when I realized that Keung had started talking, “So” Keung said, “if we want to get there faster we should follow the road for a day or so depending on how fast we move. Then we should cut off the road to the woods and follow the river. Then also depending on how fast we move and including breaks we should reach a small lake. And from there we can reach the village in a day or less.”