new mission for Sara

OK SO I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE BEST CHAPTER

AND I DIDN'T GET AS MUCH DONE AS I WANTED BUT TRUST ME THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A LOT MORE GOING ON.

SO

ENJOY

AND 

HAVE FUN READING

:::::::::::::::::::RECAP::::::::::::::::::::

"PRESENTS!" both Naruto and I screamed, and everyone looked at us.

"So what are they?"Naruto asked

"I think it is better if they are a surprise, don't you?" Sara said.

Naruto and I nodded our heads and were just about to race back home, when Sara said, "Hay don't I get any good buys?" Sara said pouting, and then Both Naruto and I gave Sara a huge bear hug and wished her good luck on her mission.

As we waved to her as she was leaving the village I saw Keung say something to Sara and she laughed a bit, but I didn't pay too much attention to it because Naruto yelled "LAST ONE BACK HOME GETS TO OPEN THER PRESENTS FIRST!!!" and he started to run back home. Eh it probably wasn't that important. I thought as I screamed back, "ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS COULD YOU BEAT ME IN A RACE" and started to run after him.

:::::::::::::::END OF RECAP:::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::(rewind to this morning)::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

;;;;;;;;;<Sara's pov>;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 "Yes, we are really not on missions. All we do are errands. It is really boring. If I am going to be the next Hokage after the old geezer then I am going to get some better missions. The next time I see him I am going to order him to give me a better mission so that I can prove that I am better than Sauske, and at the same time to reach my goal of Hokage!" Naruto yelled into the air. I swear at boy is so full of energy. I am going to need to watch out or the neighbors will complain.

"Go Naruto!!" Kara said fist pumping into the air, "Now, let's eat!"

"Oh and by the way do you guys know what day it is? I have been a little turned around recently." I said, the hokage told me that I have to meet him on Sunday but I really have not kept up with the days I think maybe today is Friday? Maybe?

"Sunday." Naruto said starting to make his creep. Aw he is so adorable.

Wait. Sunday. Sunday!!!! "Wait Sunday!" I said standing up suddenly and slamming my hands on the table making everything on the table jump into the air. Both Naruto and Kara held their plates in the air so that the food wouldn't fall.

"What's wrong Sara?" Kara said putting her plate back on the table.

"Oh nothing I just have to go see the Hokage today about another mission. Sorry I have to go. Hay lock up will ya?" I said waving as I headed to the door.

I think I briefly saw them nod to me before I started to jump from roof to roof to get to the hokages office. Why didn't he just say come in tomorrow or tomorrow is Sunday you can be briefed then. I mean really is it that hard?

I entered the hokages building just as Kakashi was. "Hello Kakashi. How are you today?"

"Good and how are you?" Kakashi said letting me go in first

"Well thanks. Are you here to get a mission for your team?" I asked as we walked up the stairs

"Yeh" he said scratching the back of his head, “I thought bought what you said and I think that, you are right. Both Kara and Naruto have the same issue with their emotions, they cannot keep them in check. But that is even worse for Kara. You know more than any one that she is ahead of everyone is very strong and has a lot of potential."