Meeting the Suna siblings

oK YES I KNOW THAT I SAID the next chapter would be more a bought kara but sorry there is just soo muc to do with Sara! 

So with out further adaue chaper 10!

Yes finally chapter ten! If this book were a child it would be a decade old!  xD

Enjoy

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok." Said the hokage "So let me get this strait the hokage said massaging his head "You and Kara are form a different universe"

I nodded

"And this is a TV show"

I nodded

"And you have no idea how you got here"

I nodded

"OK"

I nodded

"No, I mean ok you can stay in the village."

"Wait what! You believe me?!"

"No."

I sweet dropped

'' I do believe that you two have a troubled past that you obviously do not want to share, so I will let you stay here as long as you go on heily dangerous missions for the leaf. You will not be an anbu but you will be a solo ninja of this village. Can you handle that?"

I nodded "Yes, thank you very much hokage!" I said as I bowed

"Ok so for your first mission." the hokage said looking at his pappers

"Wait I start now!?"

The hokage nodded with a smile.

:::::::::::: end of recap. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

" so your mission is B ranked solo mission. You are infiltrating Suna. It is an undercover mission. No one will know or find out that you are a ninja from the village hidden in the leaves. We have a feeling that they planing something. We have no idea what but we think it might have something to do with the chunin exams." the hokage said

I smiled. When he said ninja of the hidden leaf. But when he said Suna I immediately knew what he was getting at. I know that they are working with Orochimaru. But they don't. Maybe I can find some other little dirty secrets that are not even from the manga anime.

The hokage started speaking again, "So you will have a fake ID you will be a traveler from the land of waves. And incase some one from Suna recognizes you if they come here, you will change parts of your face profile and wardrobe. Come back here when you have said your good byes and gotten your clothes and facial profile changed. Don't go over board you have to still stay changed even when you sleep." he handed me a head band with a black band not blue. I took it and steped back again.

I Bowed " Thank you very much hokage. I will do my best."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Back at the appart ment

I found a full length mirror.  So what should I change first?  “Maybe my hair?”  I used a small amount of chakra to pull in my hair an make it a bit shorter it still reached down to my butt.  I started to make it a bit shaggier, and had some pull down to almost cover my right eye.  My eyes an ever changing green.  I love my eyes, and I really don’t want to change them but it has to be done.  I made them a dark hazel.  I changed the shape of my mouth, and made my nose come up some and more rounded at the tip.  I also made myself a bit shorter and my hips a bit wider.  I took a pic with my I-pod, and changed back to my normal self.  Now it’s time to find some clothes.