Chapter Six

I walked up to my room and laid down. I could hear Maggie and Beth talking on and on. I covered my ears trying to block them out. I was hoping I could have Beth all to myself but I knew I couldn't be selfish with her. I went ahead and packed my stuff up and headed down the stairs. I walked passed Beth and Maggie they looked at me.

"We're are you going?" Beth asked curiously.

"I'm leaving you ladies do not need me anymore" I said then walked out the door. Beth of coarse followed me. I don't know why but I needed to get away from them. Beth grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Um, what the heck are you doing" she asked sounding quite mad.

I turned around and looked her in the eyes. "I'm leaving obviously." I picked my bag up and put it over my shoulder. "Good bye Beth I'm going to find my dad" Maggie walked out of the house and yelled at me yo come back..I just ignored her. I heard them mumbling to each other but I tuned them out. Before I knew it I was walking the train tracks in search of something but I didn't know what.

*

*

*

One week later

*Beth's P.O.V.*

I have been crying lately it seems like everyone I love leaves me. Maggie keeps telling me that he will be back but I don't believe that. I have no idea why I'm so upset about him leaving. If he cared about me he wouldn't have left.

*Carl's P.O.V.*

I was stuck hiding in a Tahoes trunk. Walkers were surrounding the vehicle. I had no were to run. I'm screwed I thought to myself. If only Beth were here I meant what I said to her. I heard a noice outside all the walkers were gone. I opened the trunk and stepped out. I looked around when I turned I locked eyes with my dad.