Swimmer

Michael sat himself on the bleachers inside the natatorium. There were shoe squeaks and splashing all around him as the race before Luke's progressed.

He watched as Luke prepared himself, he had headphones covering his ears with his warmup jacket on. Long track pants covered his legs and he had his cap on his head with his goggles resting on top of his head. His mind was in the zone and for once, Michael was not on his mind.

It was state's, and Luke's team had the potential to break the 20 year old school record for the 4 x 1 Men's Relay. Needless to say, this was an important race.

The loudspeaker sounded and called up the first swimmers for the men's 4 x 1 relay. Luke was swimming last but he still huddled up with his team to cheer on his teammate.

As the gun sounded, the men were off and everyone was cheering. Luke's teammate managed to put his team in the lead by at least two seconds.

As Luke's teammates continued the race, he was getting nervous. He could easy fuck up his whole thing. He looked over to Michael who was quietly sitting on the bleachers, not quite understanding the whole hype of the race yet.

When Michael saw Luke looking at him, he smiled and made his hands into the shape of a heart, making sure Luke could see them.

Luke giggled and shook his head at Michael's childish behavior and started to take off his warm ups. Michael paid extra attention as Luke took off his pants, leaving him in the very flattering red Speedo.

Luke was used to guys walking around either naked or in their Speedos in the locker room so he forgot that Michael would have to control himself when he saw him.

As the third swimmer dove off the platform, Luke shook out his arms and legs and took a step on. He watched as his teammate flipped in the water and made his turn to start swimming back. Luke bent his knees and rested the tips of his fingers on the edge of the platform.

He readied himself and rose his butt in the air, lowering his shoulders. He sprung off the platform when his teammate hit the wall and Luke was off.

Michael began cheering so loud for his baby. He screamed his name as Luke flipped and turned.

"C'mon, Luke! You got it!"

Luke kept the lead his whole turn and was approaching the wall with a five second lead. He was currently two seconds in front of the school record.

And Michael watched as Luke touched the wall under the water. He watched as Luke shot up from underwater and yell, knowing he beat the record. He watched as he climbed out of the pool and embraced his teammates in a group hug. And Michael watched Luke break through and run towards him.

Michael opened his arms as Luke jumped on him. He wrapped his arms around Luke's waist, not caring that he was soaking wet. He even forgot that Luke was wearing a very thin Speedo and his crotch was pressed up against Michael's.

Luke clung to Michael as his arms wrapped around Michael's neck, His wet hair dripping water on him.

"You did it, Baby.." Michael mumbled into Luke's shoulder.

"I did it." Luke's smile was as big as it could be and he felt on top of the world.

It was his last year of his favorite high school sport and he just beat a record that was older than him. He had his boyfriend on the bleachers cheering him on the whole way and he knew he would get a special present when they go home.

You could say Luke felt pretty good.

Luke was pulled away from Michael by his teammates so they could take a group picture and receive their medals. Michael stopped Luke before going and smashed his lips to his boyfriend's.

"I'm so proud of you, Baby." Michael gave him the sweetest smile.

Luke giggled and kissed Michael once again,
"I love you."

"I love you the most."

— • — • — • —

i don't know much about competing swimming so i'm just going off by the Olympics basically

thoughts on this?

requests!!