Time

Words: (1505)

Simon

I've been staying with Harry for two weeks; two weeks I haven't seen or spoken to Josh. I did not go into detail to Harry about my injuries, but I did make it clear that Josh has been very angry lately. I think it got the point across and he hasn't mentioned it since. Today is an important day for the Sidemen, it is May 22nd; in other words, it is the day of the 2017 charity match.
I was currently sat in an Uber with Callux and Harry, on our way to our hotel for the night. Although the stadium is only 20 minutes away, the boys plan on having an after party, which means everyone is going to be absolutely smashed. I will be surprised to see if the boys can even walk by the end of the night.

There is one thing that everyone on Twitter has been asking us. "Is JJ going to be at the match?" The easy answer for that is 'we don't know'. Seeing that his jersey has been altered, I expect him to be here, but I am praying he isn't. I don't want to see Jide. I feel betrayed by him. He sent me through a spiral of depression and confusion within a few months. The worst part was that he was talking to Josh, the man who destroyed me mentally and physically. And he told Josh not to tell me? If Jide actually loved me, he would've told me where he was and what he was doing. Jesus I sound so clingy... I'm just trying to say that I'm not going to crawl right back to him after he hurt me like this..

After a silent 20 minute ride, we make it to our hotel. It is actually a very decent hotel; most importantly, it is super isolated. We love our fans to death, but the last thing we want is a shitload of fangirls *cough* boys *cough* breaking down our doors.

Anyways, we are escorted to the lobby after we sign in. As soon as we walk in, I am met with the familiar faces of YouTube All Stars and Sidemen FC. It seems that the only people that weren't here yet were Vik, Josh, and JJ. I decide to forget my worries for a while and catch up with old friends. I spend a couple of minutes talking to Jesse and Will about their channels and soon learn that they have been staying at our house the last couple of days. I apologize for my absence make up a shit excuse to leave the situation.

I make my way towards Cal and have some take some time to talk about tactics with my opposing captain. That was until we heard hollering coming from the other end of the lobby as Vik proudly walked in with the trophy we won last year. Not only has Vik arrived, but Josh is trailing behind him. I smile lightly to Vik and continue my talk with Cal for the time being.

It must've been twenty minutes before we hear our host announce that we can now go to our rooms and relax for a while. I stand up, along with Cal, and make my way to my room. We were about to leave the front of the lobby until we hear the doors of the hotel open the the sound of heavy breathing. Standing before the entire crowd of Youtubers was the last person I wanted to see today. Just seeing him made my heart stop and my breathing hitch.

Jide.

His hair has grown out since the last time I saw him. It was kinked and matted out, secured loosely by a bandanna. He wore cargo pants with a pair of muddy timberlands. (This is some Steve Irwin shit.) Wherever he went must've been a challenge, because every muscle in his body was pulsing through his shirt. I would be lying if I said he didn't look good. I won't let his looks change my opinion though, he hurt me.

He spins around frantically until his dark brown eyes meets my ocean blue. He lets out a sigh and his lips curve into a unfamiliar smile. I almost let a smile break out myself, until I remember the pain he has lead me through these past few months. He slowly starts to step towards me which causes me to step back.

"Si-"

I spin around and run out of the room before he can even finish saying a word. I am not going to let JJ get to me like this, I can't. I keep running until, luckily, I find my way to my room. I slam the door behind me and make my way toward the bed. I read the blinking letters on the clock and sigh in relief. '12:00'. I have at least three hours to chill out and work on my composure.

I sit on my bed, running my hands through my gelled hair, wondering what happens next. It won't be that hard to avoid JJ, I have done it before. On the other hand, I am the captain of the team! I can't just let them down because JJ is a prick. I let out out a noise of irritation as I lay back onto my bed for tonight.

I lay there for about five minutes until I hear a knock at my door. Purely annoyed, I stomp to my door and prepare for the worst.

'I swear if this is like one of those goddamn fanfics' I mumble as I swing the door open to reveal my older brother, Nick. He gives me a quick 'Hello' before pulling me into a tight hug, then making his way into my hotel room. 'Not like a wanted to rest for the game or anything' I think out of annoyance then quickly drop it. I know how Nick is, I lived with him my whole life. He'll walk in on you naked and not give two shits.

He plops down onto my double bed before asking, "What the fuck happened down there little bro? JJ seemed pretty upset after that. 'Good' I thought, but shook away the thought instantly, not wanting to bring Nick into his personal life. 

"We've just been on edge lately, all of us. JJ pissed me off later this evening, I just didn't want to see him this morning. I'll be over it before the match.." I say, hoping that Nick believes in the lies I am pulling out of my ass. Technically it isn't a lie though. JJ did piss me off and I don't want to see him, but I definitely will not be over it before the match. "Speaking of the match, I want time to rest before it, can you please go back to your room?" I hope he doesn't take it harsh, I am just not in the mood.

He gives me a look of suspicion, then responds with,"Of course Si, me and mum will be in the crowd, do another hat trick," he jokes before standing up and walking out of my room. Well that surprisingly went well. He definitely knew I was lying, but that doesn't matter right now. I lie down on the nicely made bed and let my mind shut off for a few hours.

  _______________________________________________________________________________

JJ

I walk down the halls of the hotel until I see a familiar face. I quickly run up to him and wave my hand up for his attention.

"Nick!"

He turns around and gives me a warm smile and waves back. "Hi JJ, how have you been?" He asks and leans against the wall of the hall.

"I've been better.. Is there any chance you know where Simon is?" I ask, hoping he can lead me on the right track, even help me find him.

He shakes his lead and continues with saying, "I can't say I do, but I do know one thing. Simon is in his head right now. He is overthinking everything. His head is in the match right now, and it will be in the match until he hears the ending whistle of the second quarter. He just needs some time to himself. Try speaking to him later on in the night, yeah? Maybe the after party?" Seeing as Nick is Simon's older brother, I believe everything he says. This man lived with Simon his whole life, he probably knows a bit more than me. But I still wish I could be with Si right now to help him calm down. I know he is probably a mess.

"Okay, I will try that out later. Thanks Nick." I say and I walk off to my own room.

I can already tell it is going to be a wild night.

  _______________________________________________________________________________

Josh

Why did he have to make a fucking scene?

If he finds out what I did to him, I'm fucked.

I'm fucked.

  _______________________________________________________________________________

Nick to the rescue the wonderful boi - Oli 

Also I laughed writing kink imagine if I write smut in this I'll be cackling