Prologue

This is a sequel to my fanfiction "Twist of Fate" and this first chapter is like a short summary of that one. If you haven't read "Twist of Fate," you should probably do it before reading this or you might get confused...

Emma Swan's life was never really normal. She lived in a small town called Storybrooke where basically every fairytale character you've ever known is real. They all got there because of a Dark curse, which was cast by the Evil Queen Regina, who wanted revenge on Snow White.

But Emma broke that curse by believing in magic and giving her son Henry a true love's kiss, which saved his life.

Some years passed and now Emma doesn't only have one true love, she has two: her son Henry and her boyfriend Killian Jones, who also is Captain Hook.

Another constant thing in Emma's life is defeating villains, who wanna disturb Storybrooke and it's citizens because she is the Savior and the Sheriff.

And as if Emma's life isn't complicated enough already...one day she discoveres, that her parents lied to her the whole time. They kept her sisters existence from her, which she isn't exactly happy about.

As she finally finds her sister they both go back to Storybrooke, where another villain was already lurking. A familar villain, but this time the Evil Queen doesn't wanna kill Snow White and Prince Charming, she wants to kill Emma because of revenge for breaking the curse and because of a profecy.

So Emma has to manage all those things at once...fighting against the Evil Queen, dealing with her parents, getting to know her sister etc...and in between she needs to find time for her boyfriend because otherwise she might go insane. But he makes her happy, so she doesn't complain about her complicated life.

Her happiness couldn't stop the final battle though, so Emma and the Evil Queen fought...

In that battle Emma was killed, but her death didn't last since her sister Allison killed Regina, which killed the Evil Queen too since they're the same person.

One person was always fated to win the final battle, so Emma was able to be awoken by a true love's kiss from her boyfriend Killian.

Actually Emma was supposed to fight the final battle alone, but she was able to have help because the person who made the profecy didn't know, that Emma has a twin, who's connected to her.

It was like a twist of fate, which allowed Emma to avoid her vision and her death.

Dark magic was destroyed in the final battle.

Now Emma can finally live a life of peace...or are there any more dangers headed to Storybrooke?