Chapter Eleven

E L E V E N

'Did he smack that ass or did he grab it and hold onto it?"

- Tej Parker

Dom pulled them all aside as everyone sipped on their Coronas except for Mia and Zack. They gave him their full attention.

And when he spoke...

"Money will come and go. We know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here. Right now. Salud mi familia," Dom spoke with great respect and love for everyone as he raised his Corona to those standing in that close knit circle.

"Salud," everyone responded with smiles.

Zack folded his arms and walked over to the table where they had just eaten a great mix of food. Some of the dishes he had no idea what he was eating and others he felt more comfortable digging into. He could get used to this especially with these people that have been there for him.

"We need to get you laid, young blood," Roman joked as he came over to find Zack still staring off into space.

The blue eyed glare got the other man to back off. He didn't need that. It wasn't about women or a one-off. He couldn't be like Brian or Dom when it came to women.

/

"Hey Zack, can I have a ride in this amazing car of yours?", some bleach blonde girl with a large rack set herself on top of his car as he changed the tires.

"I don't think-"

"No, skank. You can't. And if you have any more questions then you ask me, okay? Okay."

Letty set the girl straight and earned an eye roll for being a pit bull. Most girls didn't test Zack and Letty's relationship but others were just bold enough to take it there. Letty never let them get close enough to breathe the same air as Zack.