Chapter 4

Abigail's pov

As I was running to Finn I kept thinking about my whole dad thing and people telling me he wasn't my dad. As I got to Finn in his room he seemed so happy to see me we started making out. We slept together for the 3rd time it was strange this time tho. When we woke up we had bacon pancakes and jake the dog had a every thing burrito. Jake and Finn both wanted it but Finn gave up trying that time I've never seen him give up but he did. As Finn got me and him some pancakes that jake made I was warming the syrup. The pancakes were the best I have ever tasted jake went out after breakfast to go see lady in the hospital after my sister pb had the antidote for the lumps. Me and Finn were all alone. We sat in silence for about 20 minutes. Bmo came down stairs for breakfast but he can't really eat so he kind sat there with me and Finn and asked if we wanted to play video games. Well we played till dark and I didn't sleep with Finn that night I slept in a pull out bed and when u woke up Finn was gone and so was jake but of course I get left alone with the annoying little computer so I just pretended to be asleep.

BMOS pov

As I sat in the room with the new friend of Finn's I was glad he was making a new friend but what about Fiona they loved each other idk what happened with there powerful love it was just gone.

Fiona's pov

As I lay dyeing on the cold blood filled floor I can see the lights to a new place. The place me and Finn always talked about. I could feel myself slipping away as my eyes open and close slowly. I didn't want to go yet I was to young maybe I should just let her have him but I will always love him. Then I feel someone pressing on my chest it wasn't Finn it was marshal lee with HIS new girlfriend. As she sat in the corner sucking red off the apples and getting some blood of the floor too. I knew this was not the end of my life but the end of Abbi's. No my heart tells me just let her have him. But my head tells me yes she almost killed you, you would be dead if I weren't for marshal lee. I decided to hate her for ever but not kill her I'm the better person bit what I did was wrong too. I feel a slight pinch in my neck, marshal lee was starting to bite me with his blood thirsty fangs I push him away fast as if my life depended on it. He apologized for biting me I didn't care that second. I feel a little blood coming from the the bite wounds. I start screeching and he rips a blanket from the bed and ties it around my neck. There was enough to get some air but it stopped the bleeding. This guy should be a doctor!!!!!!!