Chapter 3

Finns pov

As I was being raped repeatedly. Abigail broke out of the ropes untied me and she beat Fiona up it was HOT!!!! As I was on top of her I was kissing her repeatedly I love her then I happened pb walked in and pushed Me to the ground Abbi screams as I'm in the pool of blood from Fiona she takes Abbi by the arm and says to Abbi " come on let him rot in here " Abbi started screaming and crying and bit pb so hard she was bleeding I ran out the window and out of the corner of my eye I saw her go out the window as well. I ran to the tree house and hid in my room and was pretty sure pb hated me then I hear a knock on the front door and jake shouts I'll get it. I stay silent as possible then I hear Abbi's voice she says "Finn o my gosh r u ok I was worried I followed the blood" I ran and hugged her and picked her up and we started kissing. jake yelled from down stairs " keep it down up there!!" We both laugh and continue kissing.

Jakes pov

I heard a lot of commotion from upstairs that girl that came to the door had cuts on her face and arms I wonder why she is here. But I was pretty sure they were making out when I went upstairs to go to bed they were sleeping together on his bed I smiled and went to bed. As usual I got up first and made some bacon pancakes and for me a every thing burrito. I yell "time to eat!" They get dressed and come down to eat Finn tried to steal my every thing burrito I slapped him on the hand.

He just went to the pan instead of fighting me for it he got pancakes for him and for abigail. She was bandaged up where her cuts were. After breakfast they went upstairs and played games on bmo. They were laughing and having a good time until the phone rang lady rainacorn had been bit by lsp we had to save her from the lumps!!!

Princess bubblegums pov

My sister was making out with Finn I don't know where they r but I will find them and arrest Finn forever I don't really know my sister much but I love her and don't want her to get hurt. I sent my banana guards out to find them. Then they come back with a frog and banana milk. They said " this frog has been drinking the forbidden flavor. I say " o my gosh guys I told u to find my sister not a frog with milk and why is it a forbidden flavor". They say " because it is banana milk and we r bananas and this frog has Ben drinking a carton of it" I say to them " well it is good y don't u try it"

" ok" said the banana guard " mmmm yum it's delicious.