A new friend

Chapter 1 -----

Finn's pov-

Me and jake were walking around the woods looking around for something to fight when we hear princess bubblegum talking to someone. jake as usual had to peak and listen to there conversation. Jake told me to come see and I couldn't hold back so I ran and hid Behind a bush. there was a young girl I have never seen before she was kinda cute too. I fell and made the bush move and pb looked over and I just stood up and she said " oh hi Finn um I would like u to meet my um..... Sister" the young beautiful girl sat there laughing and playing with a box cat and I said " hey I know that cat" they both starred at me like I was crazy. I went over by her and pet the cat as we talked. She wasn't shy at all she was actually quite outgoing. I said to pb " I never knew u had a younger sister what's her name?" She responded " I didn't either just found out last night and her name is Abigail". Well she kinda reminds me of Fiona with her blonde hair blonder than Fiona's and her big beautiful blue eyes bluer than Fiona's. I asked pb how old she was and she said she was 12 well that's about my age I'm starting to have feelings for this girl I gotta tell her this but I don't know how yet. Jake raised his eyebrow at me and I blushed and looked at Abigail she looked at me she blushed to and looked at the little cat prince/ box cat. my hand touched hers as we were petting the little box cat. Pb interrupted us and said "ok Abigail time to go back to the palace"

Abigail started whining and started running around she said " I don't wanna leave u promised u would let me watch the sunset tonight" then pb said " we can watch it from the castle" Abigail kept screaming and running around and then she disappeared pb screamed and said " ahh Finn stop her she will get lost out there" I said " it's ok we will find her!" " oh and pb why did u just find this out now?" Pb said " she has been kidnapped by a man of the name Richard he is the ice kings cousin she thinks of him as her dad we r trying to tell her that he isn't but she won't believe us" I respond with a disappointed voice "oh so his whole family r bad people I guess" pb says to me " no we all believe he was nice to her because she was alive and healthy when we found her" I say In my head I'm gonna kill ice king some day he has ruined all of my relationships but not this one.