A Girls' Night Out

Ino’s POV:

“Yo.” I smile a little as I lean against the wall inside of Sakura’s room, her bag in my hand.

 “What’re you doing here?” She moaned into the pillow, not bothering to look up at me.

 “Oi, I’m the one asking the questions, here!” I protest, and smile a little.

"Whatever.” She mumbles, and covers her head with another pillow. I sigh a little, and set her bag down next to her bed.

“What happened?” I asked softly, resting a hand on her head. It was my way of comforting her, though it was subtle and general.

“I said something I shouldn’t have said.” She mumbled, and I looked down at her with a sigh, and shake my head. I noticed the red on her wrist, and frown a little. Looking over her pink head of hair, I noticed that it was the replacement of the pink bracelet that was strewn on the floor.

“That’s not what happened. The bastard was acting like what he’s called.” I argue, and let out a soft sigh. “I swear, the things he does. And really, how can you still love someone like him?” I chide, and tsk at her.

“He was different when he was younger, it doesn’t make any sense why he could be acting like that.” Her muffled voice echoed from against the pillow, and she threw it away from her onto the headboard of her bed. “Boys are so frustrating!!” She leans back, holding her hands over her head so that they touched the floor as they stretched down. I chuckle softly, and nod.

“Preach to the choir, sister. Now c’mon, how about we go get some ice cream. Like old times.” I smile at her, and she looks up at me, her bloodshot eyes a little bit better. “We’ll make him regret that he said anything to you.” I smile at her, and hold out my hand. “What do ya say?” I giggle. “I’ll invite the other girls if you want, so we can have a girls’ night out.”

“Sure.” She smiles weakly, and her stomach growls. While laughing, I turn to her.

“I’ll count some barbecue or ramen on the menu too.”

Tenten’s POV:

“Hm? A girls’ night out?” I ask, my eyebrow raised as I punched the boxing bag again. I wiped my brow of sweat, and started on the knives with my trainer. We sparred, the knives dulled so they wouldn’t pierce skin. I raised up a finger as I got the call, and had finished the lesson early to meet at Hinata and Neji’s house.

“Uhuh! It’s to make Sakura feel better!” Ino states from the phone, and so Hinata shooed Neji out, who was trying to listen in on the conversation. After the Cultural Festival set up, everyone had gone home to get changed and just to continue our day. For me, that was training for the national fencing competition. Sure, I was good at most of the other weapons, but I really wanted to be essential at swordsmanship.

“Um, well, sure?” I shrug, and smile a little. The doorbell rings, and so Hinata jumps up, jogging to the door. At the door was Nat, who had come out of a car that a familiar redhead was driving.

“I swear, it’s like you two are dating!” I mutter to myself with a chuckle, and wave to her as she enters, and smiles shyly at everyone. She had on a pair of ripped jeans, and combat boots to her mid calf with a long sleeved shirt and a scarf that was wound over her red nose and slightly flushed cheeks. “Heya kiddo.” I smile, and she plops down in between Hinata and I.

“I got the phone call from Hina-chan to come here, so here I am.” She states breathlessly, and runs a hand over her fish-tail braid. Hinata smiled faintly, her cheeks slowly flushing.