Chapter 3- Lovely my dear

I walk up, up , up , up ,every step is, up , up , and up! I step, step, step, and step, step, step. Then i drag my limbs to life *ruffle*, *ruffle*, *ruffle*, *ruffle*, and everything is different because there dead and i'm alive. They come back to kill me and they say to kill my dead family and so I pray for mercy, pray for justice, and pray for my own self. Why don't I just kill my family and then they will stop and give me a break from complete madness!! So here I am walking up the stairs to my wifes room to kill her and get them to stop! So up and up and up I go. I grab my shotgun of the landing and start to walk to the door of my wifes room. I open it to find her asleep in bed so I walk up to her bed side and pray to them that i'm doing right so I put up the shotgun and put it to my wifes head and then......Bam! Dead as dead then I hear the spirits say something to me they say kill your son as well or die....die....die!!!! As they scream it pierced my ears so I run up the stairs and slow down as I enter my son's room. I put the shotgun to his head and i shoot! Then I hear no more voices and I hear complete silence....then as I rejoice over the demon being dead but then it hits me, I’m very alone inside. I feel different so I do what I always did when I was feeling bad I go to my wife. She's laying there bleeding to death so I go to the bed and lay with her and snuggle with her. while I do this I start to cry and I think to myself What have i done I killed my with my child and all for a dumb demon's happened. So he get's up and goes to the kitchen calls the cops and they say we'll be over stat! So I wait til they come. They come and arrest me and when I get into a jail cell I start to hear voices again. So now I might as well kill my cell mate * Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*!!!