Chapter 2- The Docter

2-16-2009

Dear Diary,

My wife has told me if I don't get cured that she will leave me and take the child with her. I don't want her to leave, she is the one who keeps me going through my life and makes me not want to kill, plus we are to have a baby in July! I miss when I was able to sleep with her and feel her body every night, but now I live in the basement like Cinderella and the stepsisters are my with and child! The worst part is that my son will never ever touch me even if my wife tells him it's okay he just won't! In his eyes I am a monster and also in my wife’s!

2-17-2009

Dear Diary,

I need more meds....they make me creeper I mean better. I eat them everyday and every time I do I feel as if the demons have silenced as if they are died as...there have vanished into the air like vapor coming of boiling hot water. My wife hates me, my son says that I am a monster, and they laugh every night they laugh I just won't stop!! Sometimes they say kill your wife, kill your son, and go insane! The thought of it is terrible but the other thought is that I should she's the demon inside she taunts me everyday saying " You're a monster! *Haaaaaaaaa* You're nothing but a piece of crap!" You know what I will go kill her and are soon to!!!!!! *Haaa* *Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*