Chapter Three- Captain Kisuke Urahara

Shinji's mask exploded, a white fluid like substance forming around the left side of his face and shoulder, forming a Hollows mask.

        “You've been most fascinating to watch.” explained Aizen. “But, I'm done with you now.” I watched as Shinji trembled from the trauma of fighting his inner Hollow. Shinji looked absolutely furious, “Let's put an end to this, Captain Hirako. Here's one last thing for you to learn,” Aizen began unseathing his zanpakuto, “There is no fear when one expects to be betrayed. What's truly terrifying is when betrayal is unexpected, Captain Hirako.” his sword was completely unsheathed and he lifted his sword above his head pointed up to the moon, “Farewell. You made wonderful test samples.”

        Shinji cried out, in what must have been pain as his Hollow began to take over. All of a sudden I feel a familiar spiritual pressure, “Sir,” I say as Kisuke Urahara, Captain of the twelth Divison leaps out of the trees, charging at Aizen.

        Aizen almost evaded his attack, Kisuke's zanpakuto ripping of his lieutenants badge from his arm. My hand was on my zanpaktuo when Gin looked at me and shook his head slightly. Aizen turned, facing Kisuke slightly and said, “I see... We have even more interesting guests.”

        There stood Kisuke, he wasn't wearing his white Captains coat as far as I could tell, all he was wearing was a black hat, and what, to me looked like a black garbage bag from the world of the living. Kisuke did not seem to pleased, he just stood their, his eyes transfixed on Aizen.

        Aizen bowed his head slightly and I saw him close his eyes, was he angry? “How may I help you, Captain Urahara, Captain Tsukabishi?”

        I looked over at Gin who looked at me and I smiled, we both said, “Uh-oh, they found us.”

        Kaname was beginning to unsheathe his zanpakuto, “I'll kill them!”

        “No,there's no need.” Kaname looked surprised when Aizen said this.

        “But-!”

        “Kaname, I said there is no need.” Aizen's gentle tone changed for a second, as he looked over his shoulder at kaname.

        Kaname dropped to his knee, “Yes, Sir! Please forgive my impudence!” I snickered slightly, such a suck up.

        Through all this Kisuke just stood their, watching.

        “K-Kisuke!” That's when he finally moved, Shinji had caught his attention, and Kisuke seemed shocked. 'Why...are you here?” Shinji panted, getting up seemed to take a lot of effort. “You jackass.”

        Kisuke looked down then up again, “What's with that horrific mask?”

        “Tell me about it.” If it took so much effort for Shinji just to stand up, then why was he talking? I saw Kisuke smile at Shinji's remark, just for a split second then he was back to looking serious, it was a nice look on him. His eye's I noticed shifted to Hiyori lying face down on the ground.

        “Like what you see, Captain?” I smiled, knowing I would never get an answer.

        “Lieutenant... Aizen!” Kisuke's face was somber.

        “Sir.”

        “What are you doing here?”

        “Why, nothing. As you can see, I just so happened to have stumbled upon the investigation teams, which were apparently injured in battle.” my face was composed, but on the inside I was laughing at the obvious lie, as Aizen continued. “I was going to try to heal their wounds.”

        That's when Shinji interupted, “You two-faced sack of shit-” Shinji's Hollow mask was forming quite nicely, Aizen just stood their, staring at Shinji, his face was composed, but I noticed the tension in his back.

        “Why are you lying to me?” Kisuke was a smart man, I'll give him that.

        The rest of the night was a blur to me, i can recall that Kisuke knew something about Hollowfication and that Kisuke, the smart man he is, figured out who was conducting these experiments. Aizen sheathed his sword, motioned for us to leave and we did. But not before Kisuke got a good look at our faces, he saw mine and a look  flashed across his face before he could compose himself. The look I still do not fully know what it was, Kisuke Urahara would haunt my dreams for the years to come.

        Next Chapter skips forwad in time! 110 years to the present day!