Chapter Seven- Ichigo Kurosaki

There had been reports of Ryoka in the Rukongai district, as soon as the reports came in the alarm sounded. I knew exactly what they were here for, it was pretty obvious...Rukia Kuchiki. Izaru came running into the Captains office, skidding to a halt in front of me, he told me that the Ryoka had engaged Jindanbo. My eye's widened slightly, enough to make Izaur do a double take.
        “Izaru, get my zanpakutou,” I composed my face again and turned around to look at Gin, “Brother should we...”
        “Yes, we should.”
        Izaur handed me Yona Hane and Gin and I departed, Izaru following us. We flash stepped to the White Road Gate, and heard Jindanbo fighting the intruders, I felt their spiritual pressure, two humans, two Soul Reapers and a Quincy....interesting. Time passes and I can still hear them fighting, I look over at Gin, bored.
        “Jindanbo should have finished them off by now...” I say, a little annoyed.
        “Feel that sister?”
        I nod, I did feel it, that spiritual pressure was amazing! “Leave...all of you go back to you're respected barracks and wait.” no one moves, they just look at me.... “NOW!” I yell, making everyone jump.
More time passes, then the unexpected happens. Jindanbo opens up the gate, he takes one look at Gin and I standing there and freezes. “Oh, oh.”
        Then some orange haired boy looks over at Gin and I standing there, Gin smiling away and me with my bored expression on my face. “Who the heck are they?” they boy asks.
        “The leaders of the third division! Gin Ichimaru and Rin Ichimaru.” Jindanbo explains.
        “Uh-oh...” I say
        “...this wont do.” Gin finishes.
        “Wont do at all...” Gin reaches for his zanpakutou as I say this.
        “Gate keepers ain't supposed to open gates.” and with that he releases his zanpakutou and cuts off Jandanbo's arm.
        Amazingly, he can still stand and keep the gate up...not for much longer though.
        I look over at the orange boy and hear someone say, “Wha...what was that? What did that guy just do?” I smiled a bit at this.
        It was raining blood, and Gin and I just stood there, listening to Jindanbo's huffs of pain.
        “Golly...” says Gin.
        “You can hold that gate up, with just one arm...” I say.
        “...you sure are the Soul Society's strongest giant.” Gin continues. “But as a Gatekeeper...”
        “...you're a failure.” I finish.
        “I lost,” Jindanbo explains, “the obvious thing to do...was to open the gate for the victor.” I chuckled at his stupidity.
        “What are you talking about, didn't anybody tell you? That a Gatekeeper who loses can't open gates, because a Gatekeeper that loses...” I say, trailing off at the end to let Gin finish.
        “Dies.” Gin gets ready to charge, bending slightly over, but then the orange haired boy charges, I step in the way unsheathing Yona Hane and blocking orange boys attack onto my brother.
        “Hey,” say's Gin, putting his hand on my shoulder, telling me to leave orange top to him. I do as he wants pushing orange top away from me and skidding backwards.
        “Hey! Jerk Face! What the heck are you doing!” orange top yells, pointing his zanpakutou at Gin, “The fight between Jindanbo and me was over! If you shove your nose into my business, you'll lose it!” stupid child, “ Orihime, take care of Jindanbo's arm.”
        I hear an “okay!” come from a chesty orange haired girl.
        “C'mon, if you wanna fight someone, fight me.” orange top did not know when to shut up and walk away, “Only a coward would butcher a defenceless giant. I'LL CUT YOU UP!”
        “Ha! You're a funny kid. Aren't you scared of me just a little bit?” Gin say's his tone of humour obvious.
        “Not at-”
        Orange top was cut off by a voice coming from his group, a black cat I think it was. “HEY!! BE QUIET ICHIGO! We must retreat for now!”
        Ichigo? Hair the colour of a day lily, a sword as long as he is tall...then, "You must be Ichigo Kurosaki.” I say looking him over, it seemed he was done arguing with his companion, I had garbed his attention.
        “Huh- you know who I am?”
        “Yep just as we figured.” I say as Gin and I begin to walk away.
        “Hey! Where are you going!” Ichigo yelled after us.
        “All the more reason...” I say.
        “Not to let you pass.” Gin finishes.
        “Why are you moving so far away? You gonna throw that short sword or something?!”
        “It's not a short sword.” I say, my face devoid of expresson, my voice devoid of emotion.  Gin lifts up his zanpakutou.
        “It's my zanpakutou...skewer that punk, Shinso.” Gin thrusts his sword forwards and Shinso zooms through the air, the blade lengthening till it hits Ichigo's blade as he blocks. Ichigo flies through the air and hits Jindanbo in the gut, sending them both flying from the gate's entrance.
        I hear a multitude of voices, “ICHIGO!”
        As the gate's closing Gin bends over and waves to the party of Ryoka, “Bye!” The gate closes with a thud, and Gin and I walk away. But, I notice something...or someone, I've been noticing them for sometime now, a Soul Reaper...Renji Abarai. I don't make his presence known, but I don't think I have to, Gin most likely put this little show on just for Renji.