part 2

The way here was a long exhausting drive. everyone else was able to sleep through it but i couldnt sleep at all. i have insomnia which keeps me from sleeping almost every night. last night was actually the most sleep ive gotten in years. i was surprised i slept all night.

dad was the one who started driving us there but after seven hours of driving he was tired and so we switched. i drove us the rest of the way stopping sometimes for bathroom breaks and to get food. when we pulled up to the new house i was so glad to finally be done driving. i mean i love driving but not for that long. it was a beautiful two story house with a two door garage.

we all got out and walked into thw house. everyone spread out downstairs while i was the only smart one and went upstairs and took the biggest bedroom. haha. suckers. i opened the door and smiled satisfaction. this thing is huge! i quickly ran downstairs and out to the truck. i opened the back of it taking out some of my boxes and running back into my room with them.

when i got up there i seen my older brother jake stamding in the middle of the room. "uh uh. this ones mine." he stated. i droppes my boxes byt the side of the door and replied "no i got here firat i just went to grab my boxes. "no you didnt. this room is mine" he said sternly. this just irritated me. you guys should probably know that i have really bad anger issues so me being irritated is like someone else going on a rage.

i walked over to him and said " im just gonna tell you one last time. this. room. is. mine." he laughed and said "nope" he then picked me up and threw me into the wall. "you may have had dominance at the other house but this time its my turn" he says. i just smirked. hes lived with me all his life and atill doesnt know a thing about me. i got up and effortlessly picked him up by his collar using only one hand. i then slammed him into the ground. and threw him at the wall. "your way too stupid jake. now get the fuck out before i kill you. again"

he got up and walked out and i followed him then turned to go to the truck and get the rest of my stuff. i set all the boxes in the middle in a pile and painted my walls black. i think white walls kinda suck. so i paint mine black and then get some spraypaint cans and spray all over them when i feel like it.

i left the room and waited for the paint to dry. i walked downstairs and seen my dad in the kitchen. "ayo dad" i said walking up to the counter. he was making dinner. "hey. you just paint your walls?" he asked me. "indeed i did dad. just as always. theyre black" i replied. "okay. so since you have nothing to do i need you to go into town and grab some stuff. while youre there you can do some shopping of your own if you want." "mkay. sure." he gave me a list of stuff he needed and i ran upstairs to grab my board, phone, money, and backpack.

i ran back down the stairs and left the house. i pulled my earbuds out of my pocket and turned my music on full blast and started my journey into town.

it took nothing but about fifteen minutes to get there. i stop in all of the shops dad had wanted me to stop at and o got his things shoving them into my backpack. i knew i needed some more spray paint so i head into the store that i thought would sell it. i went all the way to that section and sure enough they had it. i grabbed every color they had and went to the register. i pulled out my money and payed the lady and shoved my paint into my bag.

i left the store and hopped right onto my board. im not really paying attention where im going and as soon as i look up i slam directly into somebody flying off of my board. i grab the other person and flip us so i land with them ontop of me knowing that it wont effect me at all.

i look to see whos ontop of me and i see an insanely hot girl. she looks to be in her teens. bright red hair and green eyes. shes taring directly into mine and i can easily detect that she gay. just like me. i smirk and she scoffs and gets off of me. i get up as well and she says "watch where youre going next time" and she folded her arms "whatever you liked being ontop of me and you know it." i say and smirk. "fuck you" she replies "i know you want a piece of this sweetheart. every girl does"i reply and flick my tongue her.

she replies with "course i do. youre hot and seem to have many uses for that tongue of yours. i never seen you round here before. you new?" she asks "yeah. just moved here actually" i reply and finally take a good look at her. shes decked out in all black with a chain on her pants. i have a feeling im gonna like this girl. "okay. want me to show you around? i was actually just headed to meet my friends at a restaurant" i take my phone out and check the time. 3:47. they can live without me at home. i think its kinda a good idea to maybe make some friends for once. i know its dangerous but i should just try."yeah sure"i reply with a smile.

i grab my board and follow her. we talk on the way there and i learn a few basics about her. shes in a band with her friends and she works. she lives with her mom and younger sister. shes a sophmore in high school like me and her favorite color is blood red.

we get to the resaurant and walk in. she sees her group of friends and walks over to them. i just follow behind her. she introduces me to her friends "these lovely people are jase, mark, silver, erin, and lastly we have noz. guys this is tyler." we sit down and we all start to talk and the waiter comes up. "hey what can i get you guys?" she looks up from her notepad and stares directly at me. i can see her eyes look down at my lip ring and my boyish clothes. i just stare back at her. im slouched back arms folded over my chest. i read her name tag, smirk and say " hey marrissa i know im sexy but damn girl you aint gotta stare so hard"

she looks back up to my eyes. "how did you know my name?" she asks. "magic" and i snapped my fingers dramatically. she rolls her eyes and starts taking orders. i was the only one left. "i dont want anything" i say and then she walks away.

they all turn to me. "youre not gonna eat?" asks noz. "nah thats not such a good idea. id devour their entire stock of food" i say honestly and she looks down to my stomach and back up to my eyes. "you can eat that much?" she asked. "indeed i can noz. i would prove it but i just cant afford to" the waiter comes back with the food and gives it to them. we all start talking again. i check the time on my phone. 6:30. "oh shit" they all look at me." i gotta go. my dads gonna kill me" i say and grab my board. then take off.

i hop onto my board and get home within 5 minutes. i walk trough the front door and take dads stuff out my bag and hand it to him. "what took you so long?" "i met some people. think i made some friends" i reply. "be careful. you know thats dangerous for us"  "i know dad. i know. im tired gonna go to sleep" i say. "dont forget you start school tomarrow" i groaned and walked uo the stairs. i hated school with a passion. i kick off my shoes and strip down into my boxer briefs and bra then plop down on my bed with my earbuds and lay there praying for some sleep.