part 13

Tyler's p.o.v

As i come back out of my black out, all i can see is a bloody person in front of me laying on the ground knocked out cold.
I slowly regain the ability to actually feel my body as i gain control of myself.
My friends are holding me back because im still trying to get at the person on the ground. I am way to angry to be here. Im too much of a threat and i need to calm down.

I close my eyes and breathe in and out as calmly as i can, and then, it hits me like a fucking brick. I have a migraine, and my stomach feels like its been torn apart and im pretty sure its bleeding. I can feel a substance oozing out of the corners of my mouth, and i start to lose the strength to hold myself up.

I look around me and see faces full of worry and terror. I take a look at my friends, who are no longer trying to hold me back, but instead looking at me with concern. I smile as my knees buckle and i fall to the ground and all i can mutter is a small "ow" before everything goes black.

XXX

Erin's p.o.v

Holy fucking shit. Im freaking out. Tyler just beat the crap out of this fucker. But now she is on the ground and bleeding heavily. Ouh shit. No. No. No. This doesnt make sense. Did i miss something? What did i miss? Ouh fuck. No. Something isnt right. This fucker somehow made tyler bleed but i didnt see them hit her. Their hand had to of moved at the speed of light in order to do this and the only thing that can do that is a..... fuck.

Holy shit. Ty wouldve been able to catch it though. Or did she let herself get hurt. I swear if she let it happen Im gonna kick her ass.

Wait. Ty is still on the ground! How the hell did i forget that?!! I scramble over to ty and attempt to pick her up, but fucking hell this girl is heavy. Gargantuan ass fucker, how is she so fit but so fucking heavy?

"Ahem guys, yeah um ty is really fu king hwavy and i could you know, use some help" coming out of shock they all scramble over to help me pick up ty.

We eventually get her up off the ground and into a car to take her back to her dad.
Thats the only person that can help her.
It hurts that i cant.

XXX

Tyler's p.o.v

Run. Thats all my mind is telling me to do. Just run. Dont stop. Keep going.

I dont know why my brain is telling me to run. I dont sense any danger, but its more like a place i need to go. Somewhere i belong maybe. A safe haven. I dont know. But the urge has flooded through my entire body and i let it engulf me and take over.

I eventually stop at a clearing deep in the middle of the forest. I drop to my knees, breathing heavily.

Once i catch my breath i look around me.
It looks like just a regular old forest, but this one, this feels different. I dont know why. But i dont think ill be harmed here.

"Hello" says a random voice making me turn quickly trying to figure out where it came from. I see a woman. A beautiful woman. Shes wearing armor though. Not like, metal armor but leather armor. Like the stuff they wear from the movie hansel and gretel: witch hunters.

She not very tell. Id say maybe 5'3. I look up at her face and notice she has these big beautiful light green eyes that you could just get lost in.

She starts to chuckle bringing me out of my trance. Which also made me realize how long ive been staring at her. I look down at my hands so i dont get lost in her again.

"Who are you" i ask. "That is something you will learn in the future. You will find out when we meet. But for now tyler, i must be straight forward with you"

"Wait. Arent we meeting right now? And how do you know my name?" She chuckles. "Tyler this is but a dream. I have placed myself inside of your dream. I thought it was about time i see your face"

"Uhmmmm. What the hell are you talking about? Who the fuck are you?" I ask a little confused. "I am your mate"
And then a sharp pain hits me. Everything gets blurry. And i wake up.

"Owwwww fucking hell! It hurts!" I squirm around until my dad appears by my side trying to calm me down. "OWWWWWW. FUCKING SHIT DUDE! HELP ME" i start to yell out.

I feel a sharp pinch in my left shoulder and the pain eases away. "Ty, i gave you some wolfsbane. Its gonna take long time to wear off but its the only thing that we have that can help you right now" ouhhhhh shit.
"Its cool dad" i smile and stand up. I walk over to the full body mirror and take my shirt off only too see gauze wrapped all arounf my stomach. "What happened to me dad?" "That. I will tell you later. The wolfsbane kicks in pretty quickly and youre gonna act way to wildly for me to explain this to you"

Hes right. I can feel it in my body already working irs way through my veins "its cool dad. I actually quite like wolfsbane" i say smiling. "Why wouldnt you. You get high as fuck"