f o u r

The first time Niall made a video, he had no idea what the fuck to do.

"Just make a video explaining yourself. Let everyone know who you are." Niall's friend, Harry, suggested. "Okay, oh wise one, I'll do that." Niall sighed and threw his notebook down, setting his camera up, and sitting on his bed.

He started the video, fixed his green dyed hair, and smiled.

"Hello! My name is Niall, and this is my channel!" Niall introduced the video. "I'm from Ireland and I am currently living in Ireland with my flat-mate Harry." Niall tugged Harry into the video, and Harry smiled, his dimple piercings shining in the morning light. Niall pushed him away and continued introducing himself.

"I am 19 and I have a brother. I'm a punk, as you can see." Niall rubbed his tattooed arms and pointed to his nose stud, lip ring, snake bites, and eyebrow stud that went through his eyebrow.

"That's pretty much all that I have to say about me." Harry snickered in the background and Niall rolled his eyes. "If you liked this video give it some love by clicking the "like" button and subscribe if you like my face." Niall pinched his own cheeks, toothlessly smiling and squeezing his eyes shut. "Adorable." Harry commented and Niall returned to normal. "I love your face and goodbye!" Niall ended the video by covering the lens with his hands.

"Alright, I'll go edit this and upload it." Niall told Harry and Harry nodded, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

Niall edited the video, posting the link on his Instagram bio and his twitter. He signed into his tumblr, and saw that he had a few post updates.

He clicked on the little home button, and what popped up was a picture
of the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

+++
ooo
{carli}