f i v e

Niall felt all of the air in his lungs disappear. The boy looked young, but not too young. He had airy brown hair and probably the most beautiful shade of blue/green eyes.

Niall was in love.

He looked at the boys tumblr, only seeing only one picture uploaded onto the boys tumblr.

Niall followed him anyways.

Harry walked in, a bag of chips in his arms, and looked at the computer screen. "Well well well," Harry teased. "I didn't know that you were into fourteen year olds!" Harry laughed and Niall glared at him. "He's not fourteen..." Niall trailed off. "He's...He's sixteen!" Niall shouted and Harry smirked. "Yeah, fourteen, sixteen or not, he's still a minor. I swear, if you fuck him, I'll disown you, throw you out, and let you rot in the streets." Harry laughed and walked off, answering his phone that had rung.

Niall pouted. "I don't want to fuck him," Niall thought. "I just think he's...cute."

Niall clicked off the page and continued editing the video.

Niall did what he needed to do, and soon, the video was uploaded. Niall sat back and watched the screen. He smiled as a like popped up. And then two more. And then he had 17 subscribers and 110 likes on his video. Not one person thumbed the video down.

Niall wanted to make another video, but he saved that idea for a later date.

+++

Louis cringed as Willis took a step closer to him. "Hey faggy. Is your dads fagginess rubbing off on you? Do you want to kiss boys like your dumb faggot dad?" Willis laughed and his crew behind him laughed.
They sounded like a pack of hyenas.
Louis ignored what Willis said and tried to step to the side. Willis slammed his hand into the locker next to Louis, pinning him to the lockers. Willis smirked.

"C'mon Louis. You know you want to kiss me. You're a faggot, so do it." Willis' face went from a smirk to a cold look as he spoke.

Tears pricked at Louis' eyes, and he felt them burn. Willis' breath fanned over his face, smelling of cigarettes and apples. Louis shook his head and fell the the ground, crawling out to the side and ran.

Willis and his gang ran after him. Louis ran as fast as he could, all the way to his house. Willis stopped running as Louis ran up the steps of his house, and barged into the door, out of breath.

+++
omg this is really cute wow
{carli}