o n e

It all started when he got his first camera for his fourteenth birthday.
Louis had gone downstairs to get some food, but saw his father walk through the door, holding a green wrapped box. "Dad!" Louis shouted, running to his Father who held his arms out. Louis jumped into them, being pulled to a strong chest. His Father was a personal trainer over at the gym a few blocks down from where they lived.

"Hey Boo, I've got something for you." His Father chuckled at the unintentional rhyme and Louis bounced in his spot. His Father handed him the green box, and Louis raced to the couch. He tore open the green paper, and saw the label.

Cannon PowerShot Elph 330 HS.

It was a new camera.

Louis jumped up, and hugged his Father again. "Thank you." Louis whispered, smiling.

+++

Louis didn't know what to do with the camera. Until he walked into his sisters room.

Lottie was looking on Tumblr, looking at pictures of landscapes and hot guys who lifted their shirts up and flexed their abs. Louis walked in to ask her what he could do. Then he saw the website.
Louis walked back to his room, getting his computer out and setting up an account.

He decided his user name will be Tomlinson. Just Tomlinson.
Louis typed in his password, and set his camera up. Louis then dressed in a red, knit, oversized sweater, teal skinny jeans, and his grey beanie. Louis called Lottie in, wanting her to take a picture of him. They went outside, in front of the window, and Louis posed.

Lottie snapped the pic, and smiled. "You look like Prince Charming, Lou." Lottie looked up at a blushing Louis. "No..." Louis trailed off, looking away.

Lottie then immediately hooked the camera up to the computer, uploading the picture onto an editing program. Lottie fixed the picture up, and checked it with Louis. "It's good. I don't know how to upload it though." Louis frowned, but Lottie helped him understand everything.

Soon, the picture was uploaded onto Tumblr, for the world to see.

+++

first chapter, yay! hope you likeee
{carli}