Chapter 4: Surprise!

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to xNeverShoutJackiex because she has amazing stories and I'm honored that she likes mine. c':

Carson's Pov

I was laying in bed when I heard a tap on my window. At first I didn't hear it, but I did the second time. I sat up and waited for it to happen again. Tap tap. There it was again! I got out of bed and went to my window. Bracing myself, I grabbed the curtains and tore them open. I jumped when I saw Chris there. I opened the window to let him in.

"Chris! What are you doing here?!" I was shocked but really relieved at the same time.

"I came to see you.." He said, once he was in my room.

I stood there not sure of what to do. We both just stood there for a while, quiet, staring at each other. I was worried my mom would come in.

"I've really.. missed you.." Chris wrapped his arms around me tightly. I hugged him back, breathing his cool scent. He smelled like cigarettes, cologne, and the outside. Haha.

"I've missed you too! You idiot! Where have you been?.."

He released me, "Parents kicked me out.. Living with my buddy, Carter, right now."

"Why the hell would they do that?!"

"I've been messing up bad lately. In school and at home."

Oh.. Well.. Are you going to school tomorrow?"

"No.. I kind of.. I dropped out."

"You what?!.. Chris.." My face fell.

"I'm sorry... I figure why keep going when I'm failing anyway. School is bullshit. The work, the teachers. Everything. Not to mention the idiot kids there.."

"Chris.. you can't.. Come on, at least stay for me.."

"Carson, don't worry.. I'll still see you aside from school, I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I held out my pinky.

"Pinky promise." He locked his pinky with mine.

"So are you-" I heard footsteps and quickly shushed him.

"Hold on." I whispered. I walked to my door and the footsteps were coming closer.  SHIT.

"Hide!!!" I loudly whispered to Chris. He rushed inside of my closet.

I jumped into my bed, pulling the covers up and faced the wall, shutting my eyes tight.

My door opened, "Carson, are you awake?"

I held my breath and stayed quiet. The door closed after what seemed like a million years and I let out the breath of air I had been holding. I got up and opened the closet door, letting Chris out.

He grinned and I almost started laughing.

"Well that was close." He exclaimed. "Maybe you should lock your door?"

"Good idea." I went over and locked my door. "Ok, we're good... When are you leaving?"

"How about I don't? Just until you have to get up and go to school."

That sounded like such a good idea.

"I wish.. What if my mom ends up finding out?"

"She'll be asleep, we'll be asleep.. What's sleeping together one night gonna hurt? I don't snore or talk in my sleep. Don't worry." He smiled that amazing smile of his and I melted a little. He was too fucking cute.

"I guess that would be fine.."

"Alright!" He hugged me and picked me up then threw me on my bed.

"Sheesh calm down!" I giggled and started to make myself comfortable.

"Hey uh, I hope you don't mind but can I take off my jeans? I'm wearing boxers."

"I guess that's fine."

"Oook."

He took his pants off and scooted into my bed. He put his arm around my waist and I felt his face close to the back of my head. I sighed, feeling so grateful to have him back. It's only been two days but I've really missed him.

"Goodnight Carson." He said quietly.

"Goodnight Chris." I smiled as I shut my eyes. I was so happy.

Chris' Pov.

"Chris... Chris... Christofer!... Chris! INGLE! Ingle, wake up!"

I opened my tired eyes to find Carson in front of me. "What do you want, Radlynd."

Carson Radlynd. Even her name was cute.

"Ingle, I gotta go to school. Get outta my bed!"

"Nah, I'll continue to sleep peacefully, thank you very much."

"Christofer Drew, if you don't get out of my bed in 5 seconds I will-"

"You'll what?" I grabbed one of the belt loops on her jeans and pulled. She pitched forward and landed on me.

"Ingle, you're just asking to get beat up."

I smirked as she got up and went to her closet. Probably to put on her shoes.

I got out of her bed and put my pants on."Let me walk you to school."

"Hmmm. But it's kind of far. You don't have to."

"Nah, I want to."

"Well fine. Just, go out my window though and walk to the stop sign closest by. I'll be out there soon, alright?"

"Aaaalright."

"'Kay!" She smiled before leaving the room.

I made her bed (lucky her) and then climbed out the window. It was a beautiful day, sunny and it wasn't that cold for it being morning. I walked to the nearest stop sign and sat on the grass next to it. Drumming my fingers on my jeans, I started smiling. Thinking about how nice it felt sleeping with Carson. Her body was so soft and she just fit so perfectly in my arms.. Her tiny, perfect waist was molded to fit my arm around it, I know it was. Our bodies just matched. It was funny how just sleeping with her made me feel so happy. She's just.. too good. Probably too good for me.

-

A/N: Short chapter.. sorry! I didn't even want to end it here. D; Just wanted to write this before I head off to bed though. And because I probably won't be updating til maybe Friday? o-o Yeah so.. Just try to enjoy this chapter until I get the chance to start the next one! Sorry if this one was sort of boring. Just wanted to show the 'romance' or whatever. Haha. Ok, thanks for reading. <3 :3 I love all 8 of my fans.. haha. :')