Dragons

Snotlout's POV

Strength, super strength might not be bad at all. All the chicks will swarm me now! I saw  Ruffnut checking me out yesterday, and I saw Merida laughing at me. All obvious signs that they love me. Merida's very hot, but I've known Ruff longer, so I'll probably hook her up to make Merida jealous.

I was walking around the island when I saw a flash of black. I ran at the figure and locked my hands around his neck, careful not to kill him. In his hands was a bag , and I just took it, plucked it from his hands like a elephant picking up grass. "Av-mercy-lease!" He chocked out. "Do-any-thing!" He pleaded. I let him go, but made him crawl on the ground. "What did you do." I demanded.

"Nothin' at all!" He responded, so I kicked him in the guts. "What. Did. You. Do?" I sneered. "A top secret mission for Alvin. Point gun at Toothless the Lynx and shoot." He whispered, seeing stars. "What gun?" I hissed, slapping his face. "Change your species gun. Also shoot Hofferson's eagle. Wolf-dog, Hookfang. Shoot Maximus. Shoot red hair girl's horse. Shoot any creature in sight, turn them all into dragons. No body got time for that. Ain't much of a mission if ya tell me, here is going to get me some gold. 2 gold coins for this feat. I'll be rich after about 20 more missions, tell ya what, I'll give ya a coin if  ya spare me." The thief said.

"You hurt Fangster! Changed them all to dragons! The only place you're going to is Berk's Jail!" I roared in his face, grabbing his collar and dumping him in one of the cells. Closing the iron door firmly behind him, locking him in there for a long time indeed.

Astrid's POV

I was walking with Hiccup to his house at midnight because I left my books there before the Explosion. I was trying to be friendly, but I' a very hard girl.

"What's your favorite book?" Hiccup asked me with his smile plastered on his face, holding the torch up.

"Book of Dragons, they are just hiding from us because they fear us like we them." I replied coolly.

"Mine is the Book of Dragons too!" He said, smiling even wider.

"How's your leg?" I asked.

"It's great! Everyone loves the metal leg!" He said sarcastically.

I stifled a laugh. Then Hiccup kinda just looked at me with his green eyes and held my hand. I twisted it. As usual.

"OW!" he said, massaging the pinky. "That's good to know that you are alright too! I mean, it hurts, but that's how we, ya know, say hi with each other."

I was gonna say something, but Stoick, the chief of Berk interrupted me.

"Son, tomorrow we have the outside world coming in for a peace treaty. That means that Asgar will be there too. We will give them back Carl and they will give us Asgar." Stoick said.

"Asgar? Like Asgar the Almighty? Asgar Spear Hofferson?" I asked, my breathe taken by the shock of having my brother back after 10 years.

"We also have a treaty to sign, they don't want another war." Stoick said. "Yes, Astrid. Asgar is coming back. With a girlfriend, too." Then we went up stairs leaving the chief sharpening his axe.

Jeez bro! You got yourself a girlfriend! I hope she is okay and not an evil person.

Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw something coming, fast.

"Hiccup!" I said, as I tackled him down, before the black thing with scales hit him.

Then the dragon flew toward the sky, but Hiccup took out The Mangler 90  and shot at the sky.

"Astrid! Did you see that? I shot it down! I shot down the Night fury! I have to go and kill it! It crashed over there!" Hiccup said excitedly.

"Hiccup, no one's shot down a Night Fury in forever! They are like a legend, Thor knows how you'll survive out there in the night! Just go in the morning." I  said, not believing that Hiccup shot down the fastest, most mysterious, deadliest, and dangerous dragon known to Berk.