Thoughts

Jack's POV

I really think Hiccup should tell Astrid he likes her, I mean, he's the chief's son! Who cares if he is puny, weak, and the embarrassment of everyone. He used to be, at least. That changed when he and that Big Black Cat of his saved the entire village from a forest fire. That's something that will get him  Astrid's attention! I even saw them walk to HQ before the chaos. I'm not blind, Hiccup!

Am I blind? No. Do I have a crush? Possibly. Did that crush yell my name during the chaos? Yup! That's why I, Jack Overland Frost, is happy today. Now, I just have to find her. Her hair, and eyes that just spark-

"Earth to Jack!" Hiccup's voice snapped me back to reality. "Come on, we have to make sure the Big 10 aren't hurt."

"Yes, Future Chief." I said.

"Shut up."

"No way, I even know who will be the next Girl Chief! Nonetheless Hofferson!" I said.

He blushed and walked away towards the woods.

"Crush confirmed." I whispered.

maybe it is confirmed,  or maybe not!

Eugene's POV

When I saw Astrid hollering our names, I was like- I am right here you idiot.

"Over here!" I said as I tapped her shoulder.

With my-where's my hand?

"ASTRID ! YOU GOTTA HELP ME! MY HAND IS GONE! AND MY FEET, LEGS, MY CHEST, SHOULDERS, AND GODS I AM GONNA BE A CRIPPLE LIKE HICCUP! HELP!" I hollered.

She looked my direction and said: "Don't move." I didn't move a muscle. Then she punched me. "OW!" I said, as I looked at my hands. "What happened?" I asked. "If I were to guess, you were invisible. How? I do not know, let's get you back to the Control Center." She said as she tapped my button of teleportation.

We were soon at Control Center, which is like a huge garage. We have our vehicles in there, our dorms, our food stores, and our gaming devices. It's like a miniature version to HQ. HQ? I don't know how to describe it. I mean it is like a huge castle, with everything kids like us would want, water slides? We got it. Roller Coasters? Lab? Pool? Fort? Pillow rooms? Laser Tag fields? Sport Courts? Food? Never ending supply of Sweets? Portals? I could go on forever! We have anything we want.

So lucky right? Well, nope! If you have everything, you can't dream for anything.

I heard that people in the outside world don't even have their own penguin house! 'The penguins are to die for.' Rapunzel once said.

Is it funny that I seem to remember everything Punzie says?

Punzie is short for Rapunzel, it's her nickname. The one I came up with too.

But HQ is pretty hard to get into, I'm pretty sure no one can get into HQ. There is a labyrinth with vile creatures, a never ending sea full of auto-sharks, Iron World, and other stuff Hiccup designed on his computer. Sometimes I helped with the ideas, we all did, really. Rapunzel suggested a meadow full of beautiful flowers and stunning smells that will make anyone want to stay there forever. It was a really good idea, way better than my idea of a booby trapped house.

"Alright Eugene, let's find out the truth." Astrid said, partly to herself, as we sat down at our meeting table.