You can't go away from me

You keep on running and hiding for almost 2.5 hours, your heart beating so fast and a lot of sweat coming out from your body especially in your head covered with a hood. You reach the town center and joined those people around just in case. You felt a relief atleast you are not alone walking around Dressrosa. You keep on walking until you saw a restaurant, you tried to look inside but with your disappointment you saw the warlord Doflamingo with Diamante besides him, they are busy talking with other 3 men wearing a black suits." Shit! why all the places? so, he still don't know that i am missing... you whispered." You step backward to walk away from the place. You walk again, then your feet brings you inside the bar. You feel so alone, sad, despair and more anger because of Doflamingo. Your dreams of becoming a marine captain is now gone because of the stupid warlord. " why why why! you repeatedly saying with a teary eyes and trembling voice then you saw one handsome man coming near to your sit. " Miss? are you okay? do you want any drinks? any drinks to order? i am working here."  he told you. You clear first your throat and look into his eyes... " What is the best drinks here? the most in demand?" you asked. He smiled at you as if trying to seduce. "Well, i am going to make and give you the best, just wait...he said smiling so sexy." Okay, you said trying to hide your mix emotions. After few minutes of waiting he cameback with a glass of drinks on his hand and a bowl of fruits on his other hand." Here miss... i hope you will like it?" he said while putting in your table. He is staring at you waiting for you to start your drink, you blush then he smiled again then sit in front of you. " Are you not going to drink?" You just smiled then starts to take a little sip." Actually i am not drinking." you confessed, a smirk formed on his lips." Then you start now, don't worry it's just a ladies drink, you can go back home safe." he said to you, but you think the word home." where will i go home? my home is not here." you thought then you drink in one shot the alcohol. "Hmmmppp... you're right it's not bad, it taste like a juice only. Can you make some more?"  You requested with the smiling man. After 1 hour of drinking and talking you feel so tipsy now at the same time happy because he makes you laugh and makes you forget about your worries and concern especially about Doflamingo... " Oh yeah, i almost forgot Jayson, do you have transponder snail here? i just need to make a call." yes i have, do you need now?" can you get it please? you said trying to be okay. He left the table and comesback after a minute with the phone on his hand. " Here! can you dial the number?"You stop because you don't know the number you're going to call. "Shit! i don't know. I forgot my bag in the room!" You yelled! enough to make your senses comesback into normal because you forgot to bring your notebook where the important numbers are all written." shit! hell no!" why? so you can't make a call r/n?" You look at him. " i forgot my notebook. i am sorry and thanks for your effort and help." He smiled again, just comeback next time if ever you need my help...you nod then both of you continue to drink and eat..

Meanwhile in the palace... time check 12.15 am...

The yelling and angry Doflamingo makes the people sleeping in the palace to gets awake. After he comesback from the long meeting with his partners, he went to check his new apple of the eye only to find out that she is missing, he tried to look anywhere but nothing. He yelled and became so angry with the people in the palace... " How come nobody saw her when she went out?! no one of you?!" he said with a veins pop on his forehead." nehnehneh Doffy just let her go if she don't like to stay here, maybe she is already on her way going back to the navy hq..." Hey, don't say that! you will make him more angry! Diamante said." Well, if like that we need to search for her now Doffy. I am sure, she did'nt go far yet." Pica with his high pitch voice. "nehneheneh.... better if no need to look for her..." Shut up!" Doffy yelled again... " all of you, try to look for her. No one is allowed to sleep till morning. all of you go!!!! " he yelled angrily before everyone disappeared to start searching for the missing marine girl..."Damn that woman, really she is making me so mad!!!" Doffy said with his wild grin. " I am going to have sex with you until you beg me to stop. i am going to make you pay!!!" he continued with veins popping on his forehead..." You can't go away from me!"

Back in the bar... time check 1.30 am... Donquixote family still searching for her..

" Wooooohhhhh.... see Jayson, i am not yet drunk! hahahahaha!" You're right, i don't know that you have a high tolerance of alcohol knowing that this is your first time r/n...." Hehehehe.... well, i love alcohol now J, it's really helpful.." He just smile.." By the way, where will you go home? you did'nt tell me yet." She looks at him with a smirk." I will go back in the palace. I am sure that stupid Doflamingo already raging on because i am not around...hehehe" He looks at you with a raise eyebrow. " hehe, i think you are already drunk...?" You don't believe me huh...do you? she asked" Hmmpp, you said Doflamingo, he is the king here...Are you one of his members?" You laugh so loud that others already looking at your direction. "i think i have to go now J..." now? hmmpp do you need me to accompany you? he said with a concern voice..." Nah, no need... i can walk and go home alone.." You sure? you know i am free and i can go with you." It's okay, thanks! and here is the payment and your tip.... thanks a lot! next time i will comeback here...okay? bye J..." Okay,i'll wait here till you comeback r/n, and if you need help, just come back here!" You nod and wave your hands before exiting the bar. You breath in and out first before starts to walk. Your feet heading the palace way but then suddenly you feels so dizzy and can't walk so you decided to sit in the bench until you lay down...While Doflamingo is flying in the sky, searching and looking for you.... You saw a big bird flying in the sky, you smiled thinking how will be the feeling to fly in the sky. " freedom you thought..." Doffy looks below and saw the familiar woman laying on the bench. He fly with a smirk going to your direction. You are looking at the bird flying below going to your direction. You smile and lift your one hand trying to reach and touch the bird. He hold your hand before you totally close your eyes..." I found you, this time i won't let you go away." then he smile so wide and carry you in a piggyback style before starting to fly in the sky...