The banned training

You woke up from bed with a big eyebugs around your eyes and with a slight headache. You check the digital clock on the side table and suddenly jump off from the soft bed when you realized it is already afternoon. "Shit!" your murmured... It's already 1 pm in the afternoon. " His fault! if he did'nt come here last night i will not be sleeping for this long hours...!" you murmured again to yourself blaming the blond warlord. You rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush your teeth, and rushing to change for your fighting comfortable clothes. You also take your bag full of foods and water. Today will be your first day of training, and you will be alone only because you don't like Doflamingo or any of his members to be your sparring partner or a trainor. You rush to open the door when it opens slowly and you see Baby 5 entering the room, she is holding a tray of food with a smile to her face..." Hello! good you wake up! you know this is my third time attempt to come here! sorry if i did'nt wake you up earlier because i know that...." You did'nt let her finish her explainations because you are ready to go out for a training and more you're not interested to hear any words from any of the blond's subordinates...Her smile disappeared because you ignored her and the food. " Hey! marine girl! why are you like that?! don't you ever try to turn your back when i am still talking!" she said angrily..." Just leave me alone baby 5, i will go for my traning now and see this bag? this is full of food." You said showing your bag. She frowned and gets disappointed. " How about this? you know young master prepared this food for you and he will get angry if you did'nt eat this!" You stop then look at her then next to the tray she is holding. You smirked and walk towards her to get the food tray. " He prepared it for me?" Yes! she replied, again smiling..." wow! i am touched, where is he baby 5?" you asked smiling with a dark plan playing on your mind. " You wanna say thank you? taste it first... he is a good cook...." she said smiling and feeling so proud... You removed the cover and see a white pasta, the good smell makes you crave and drool but you have no plan to eat it, not from your enemy and not from the man you really hate. " Of course i will taste it baby 5, but i wanna see him first to say thanks for his effort..." you told her while petting her head, she looks like a kitten..." Okay! lets go, he is in the pool..." she answered smiling and walking first to lead the pool area...

...pool area...

"There he is!" baby 5 yelled pointing to the man who is currently sitting and talking with someone in the transponder snail.. You walk nearer to see the pool area, you can see a lot of bitches wearing their bikinis swimming, yelling, drinking wines, laughing and flirting..." His women? all of them?" you asked baby 5 with a curious and disgusted face. She just smiled and whisper to your ears..." These bitches are gold diggers, they only want him because of money, power and looks and young master is not in love with any of them because he knows their real intentions and colors...." she said whispering..." ahhh like that...you told with no interest with the infos she shared... "Okay! i will go back in the kitchen i have something to do... just go with him and say thank you!" she said before running away from you. You saw Doflamingo drop the phone and you start to walk towards him. His signature smile appears when he saw you walking on his direction..You smiled too when you are already standing in front of him and those bitches are looking so badly to you because they thought you are his new whore in the mansion." How's your sleep? and do you like the food i cooked for you?" he asked with his wild grin and teasing voice... you open the tray and show him the untouch food, his forehead wrinkles and his grin disappeared. " So you did'nt eat yet huh... do you want it to share with me?..." he smirk again. Then you suddenly throw the food on his expose chest, then you wiped the remaining sauce in the plate using your index finger and licks it. He swallowed then looks at you with a frown and anger because of what you did, a veins pop on his forehead. You also saw the other 2 members who are there with him stands up and looks so badly to you as if they wanted to kill you at that very moment. And those bitches got shock too because of what you did to their beloved young master, their king.... The old man with a snot on his nose coming near to you with an angry face..." nehneheneh.... you marine! why did you do that to Doffy? huh? do you want me to kill you now?! you ungrateful marine! bitch!"  he yelled at you so angry... Doflamingo stands up from his sit to stop the old man. " Enough Trebol, it is okay." But Doffy, she is not respecting you! see? she messed the food in your body, in your shirt!" I said enough!" he yelled then the old man stop and went back to his sit, but before that he looks at you first with a bad gaze. The people around are just silent and obviously a fear shows to their faces. Doflamingo is smiling again, his signature smile...You tried to be more brave and trying not to show any regrets from what you did to him, you turn your back at them trying to walk away. You can feel his anger towards you even if he is smiling right now. You know that he is a very impatient and dangerous man. For sure his patience to you is already to the highest point... You step forward then you feel a string around your body, you stop from walking, string is getting so tight, sweat starts to form in your forehead, your heart beat starts to pound so fast... "shit! i'm dead...you thought, why did i do that? yes i am so angry because of what he did last night but why did i do that? shit!!! what a day!!" you thought... " what is he planning to do now? is he going to kill me and throw my body in the ocean?" Your thoughts stop when he wraps his arms on your waist. You swallowed and no words is coming out from your lips. He makes you turn to face him, he lift your chin to meet his eyes behind his red sunglasses. He put his hand around your neck and whispered to your sensitive ear. His hot breath gives you a chill. " you know what? i already reach the highest point of my patience because of you and now i am so mad! and as your punishent..... you are not allowed to go outside the palace without the company of one of my family members, and you are also ban to do any trainings here anymore! and the most important punishment you will receive..... you are going to spend your nights with me for the whole 3 months whether you like it or not!"  he said still holding your neck and his mouth near to your sensitive ear.. You swallowed and the words he told you are still sinking on your mind. He looks away and loosen his strings before leaving you behind with a pale color.