Family against Love

I groaned awake at the sight of Will worriedly hovering over me. I rub my eyes open and Will grabs my arm and helps me up. I snatch my hand away quickly.

"Where's the chest?" I ask.

"Norrington took it to draw them off." Will replies. "Look, I get that you are mad at me, and I get that you will never forgive me. But, I still love you. And I still will wait for you. It was wrong what I did. I never really understood why Elizabeth has been acting like this, but that doesn't matter. All I want is for you to be with me at the end of the day. I meant what I said. I will love you, forever and always." Tears collected in my eyes once more. It was so hard not to give into him. The more I looked into his eyes, the more I lost myself. I leaned forward, feeling the warmth of Will's lips against mine. Everything we had together, every memory melted together into one. I closed my eyes as my hands wound themselves up in Will's hair. Will began kissing my cheeks, and strung them down my neck, making me shiver as he backed me up against the railing without stopping. Not that I cared. Will stopped when I saw the Dutchman resurface.

"Lord, I done that." Gibbs says crossing himself.

"I'll handle this, mate. Oi, fish face!" Jack says raising his jar of dirt and pushing Gibbs out of the way.

"Lose something, aye? Scungilli!" Jack yelled to the Dutchman before he tumbled down the steps.

"I don't know this guy at all." I say turning away.

"Got it!" Jack yells as he raised his dirt. I watched with curiosity as Elizabeth came up behind him, wondering what she would do. She caught my gaze as I glared when I caught her looking at Will.

"Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git. Look what I got. I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it?" Jack sings. I slap my forehead and shake my head.

"HE DEFINITELY NOT MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!" I yell to the Dutchman, who just laughs.

"Enough!" Jones yells. The cannons are raised and Jack just stares.

"Hard to Starboard?" It was barely a whisper, but I knew what he was saying.

"HARD TO STARBOARD!!!" Elizabeth screams.

"RAISE UP THE FOREYARD!!" Will and I yell at the same time. I run the wheel and start to steer the ship away from the Dutchman.

"She's on us!" Ragetti yells. I scream when hear blows in the ship. Jack pushes me out of the way and steers the ship. I peer over the railing and can barely see the Dutchman.

"She's falling behind!" I yell to Jack who breathes a sigh of relief.

"We're the faster?" Will asks.

"Against the wind the Dutchman beats us, that's how she gets her prey. But with the wind..." Gibbs explains.

"We've got her advantage." I confirm.

"Aye."

"They've given up. Yeaaaah!" Marty yells from the crow's nest. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and collapsed against the railing. I enjoyed the one moment of freedom before the boat lurches suddenly forward. I had to grab the railing to prevent myself from falling.

"We must've hit the reef." One sailor says pointing the the bubbling water coming up against the hull.

"No. It's not a reef! Get away from the rail!" Will yells grabbing me from the rail.

"What is it?" Elizabeth shouts.

"The Kraken!" I yell.

"To arms!" Will yells.