An Interrupted wedding

I woke up with a smile. Today was Elizabeth's wedding day. I sat up and saw Will peacefully sleeping next to me. We got married 2 months ago the wedding was the best day of my life. The governor serenaded us. Elizabeth got me a pearl necklace that had a silver tear drop draping around the center of it with little diamonds embedded on it. I played with the ring on my finger before getting up out of bed. I walked over to Will who was still asleep. I smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead. He slowly gets up and I roll my eyes. I walk over to my wardrobe and found a gown, fit for a wedding. I knew Will was at the door.

"How is this one?" I ask spinning around.

"Beautiful. As always." He says holding me close.

"What. The dress?" I was cut of when his lips reached mine. I dropped the dress and fell into the kiss. He stroked my hair as he deepened the kiss. It always is like a dream when Will kisses me. I break off and hide a laugh.

"I didn't get an answer." I finish laughing. Will laughs as well. I pick it up and slip it on. I found my necklace and attempted to put in on. I got stuck in my hair. I tried to take it out, but it got more tangled.

"Here. Let me." Will offers. I smile as I feel the cool tingle of the necklace brush against my neck.

"Will, I have to leave. Be there soon." I say into his ear. He presses his lips to my forehead.

"I will." He mumbles. He cradles me in his arms for a minute. I pressed my forehead to his chest and closed my eyes. I don't know what I would do without him.

~*~*~

I fought my way to the governor's house through the wind. It howled against the morning day. I got there finally to see a sight I did not want to see. China cups were were empty except for the rain pounding down on them. Sheet music flew off of their stands, the ink smearing. My heart dropped when I saw Elizabeth in her wedding gown with her bouquet, soaking in the rain. I race down there to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth! What happened? Where's Norrington? Come on. You'll get hypothermia." I asked. I helped her up, but she immediately started crying into my shoulder, I cried with her. We were like sisters.

"He...left me...Left me by...the alter...I feel...ruined...worthless...wrench..." Elizabeth sobbed.

"You're not worthless. You are my best friend. We are going to do this, together." I say holding her hand. She nods and smiles but it falls quickly. I follow her gaze. Men in red coats came with someone I did not expect to see.

"Will..." I whisper. I race there and see Will with manacles around his wrists. I try and take them off but they wouldn't budge.

"What is happening?" I hear Elizabeth say. There is a man I see behind me who just is staring at the ruined wedding scene. I already knew I didn't like this guy. Will is dressed up in his suit and tricorn hat. I hug him and cry into his shoulder.

"Make way. Let me through!" I hear the governor yell. The soldiers in front of him cross their spears to block him.

"How dare you! Stand your men down at once! Do you hear me?" He yells at the man. The man turns around and I instantly recognize the man. Cutler Beckett. He was after the Smyth family. He managed to set the fire on our boat and nearly killed me.

"Governor Weatherby Swann, it has been too long." He said handing off his jacket.

"Cutler Beckett?" The governor asks to man.

"It's lord now, actually." He corrects. The soldiers uncrossed their swords and let the governor come.

"Lord or not. You have no reason and no authority to arrest this man." He points to Will.

"In fact I do, Mr. Mercer!" Beckett confronts. Another man with some sort of letters comes out and hands them to Beckett.

"The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner." Beckett says handing off the warrant. I look at Will who avoided eye contact with me.

"This warrant is for the arrest of Carina Turner!" The governor says shocked. I look at Beckett who perks up at my name.

"Ahh. The Pirate Princess. The one with blood of the first pirate king. That's annoying. My mistake. Arrest her!" The guards slapped shackles on my arms as well.

"On what charges!" I yell.

"No!" Will yells trying to get to me.

"Aha! Here's the one for William Turner." He says. The governor snatches it angrily.

"What are the charges!" Elizabeth yells. Beckett ignores her and continues to shuffle through the papers.

"I have one for Mr. James Norrington. Is he present?" Elizabeth flinches and looks down. She really was looking forward to her wedding. I don't blame her.

"Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago." Governor Swann states.

"Lord Beckett, in the category of answers not answered-" Will starts angry.

"We are under the jurisdiction of the King's Governor of Port Royal and you will tell us what we are charged with." I finish gritting through my teeth.

"The charge...is conspiring to set free a man convicted of crimes against the Crown and Empire and condemned to death. For which the..." Governor Swann narrows his eyes at the last part and doesn't continue. Lord Beckett doesn't take his eyes off of me.

"For which the punishment regrettably, is also death." I look over at Will who did the same.

"Perhaps you remember a certain pirate named, Jack Sparrow."

"Captain!" Me, Will and Elizabeth shout together in unison.

"Captain. Jack Sparrow." I correct. Beckett faces me with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Ahh. Carina Smyth, is it?" He says with hatred dripping down in his voice.

"Carina Turner. Now." I reply.

"Ahh yes. I thought you might." He gets down on one knee and opens up a box. And in that box was a ring. Will flinches as I glare.

"Carina Smyth, marry me and leave Mr. Turner and I will spare your life. Your blood is worth something and I know how to continue that tradition." The guard lets me go and I move to slap Beckett. He catches my wrist with ease.

"Never! I love my husband and I will never love you! You killed my parents and nearly killed me 9 years ago!" I yell. He smiles and moves closer to me. His lips were too close. He kisses me forcefully grabbing my waist to stop me from pulling back. I felt something sharp go into my side. I could hear Will screaming.

"BACK OFF MY WIFE!!" He yells at Beckett. I couldn't breathe. He breaks it and I slap him forcefully leaving a red mark on his face. I run next to Will and grab his hands. Something wasn't right. I didn't feel so good.

"Will..." I start. He looks at me worried.

"I feel cold..." Everything was weak. My knees couldn't support my weight. My head was spinning in circles. I felt Will grab me, trying to keep me awake. I couldn't take it. I finally fell to the floor, fainting. I could feel Will struggling to keep me up. I felt Elizabeth and the Governor try as well. I think Beckett poisoned me.

Sorry this took a little longer to publish! Hope you like it! -Anaya